AAUW international fellowship is a great opportunity for students who are looking to study abroad. This provides a wonderful opportunity to study abroad while also getting financial support from AAUW. The AAUW offers a program called the International Fellowship.
This is an opportunity for those who are either citizens or permanent residents of a country outside the United States to study at any accredited U.S. college, university, graduate school, or professional school as they pursue their studies in any field of study offered by that institution for one year with full tuition and fees paid upfront by AAUW.
The application deadline for this fellowship is provided below. The AAUW offers a program called the International Fellowship which gives foreign students studying abroad an opportunity to be fully funded through their undergraduate education in America.
Also, Read: Rhodes Scholarship.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country of Fellowship: USA
- University/Institution: The American Association of University Women
- Applications: Online
- Level/field of Study: Master’s and PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 15 November 2021
Subjects in AAUW International Fellowship:
- Business and Finance Studies
- Computer Science& IT
- Creative Arts and Design
- Social Studies and Media
- Environmental Sciences
- General Sciences
- Health Studies
- Agriculture and Veterinary
- Applied and Pure Sciences
- Architecture& Construction
- Education and Training
- Mining and Oil & Gas Operations
- Travel and Hospitality
- Cultural and Critical Studies
- Regional Studies
- Religious Studies
- Film & Television
- Gender and women’s studies
- Global studies
- Master’s/Professional Fellowship: $18,000.
- Doctorate Fellowship: $20,000.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000.
International Fellowship funds are open for:
- Educational costs.
- Living expenses.
- Dependent child care.
- Travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars, as long as it does not exceed 10 percent of the fellowship.
- Have citizenship in a country other than the U.S. or possession of a non-immigrant visa if residing in the U.S. Women who are currently, or expect to be during the fellowship year, a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen with the U.S. and another country are not acceptable.
- Hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by November 15, 2021.
- Expect to dedicate herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year.
- Expect to return to her home country to pursue a professional career.
- Aspirants must be conducting a full year of study or research. International Fellowships do not provide funding for a partial year of study or research. Programs ending prior to April of the fellowship year are not eligible.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral fellowships support traditional classroom-based courses of study at colleges or universities. This fellowship program does not provide funding for distance-learning or online programs or for degrees heavily dependent on distance-learning components. Final decisions about what constitutes distance learning under these fellowships will be made by AAUW.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline date for this Fellowship is 15 November 2021. Kindly Submit your Applications before the last date.
How To Apply:
All the details about this Fellowship are mentioned on The American Association of University Women (AAUW) Official Website. Kindly visit their Website to read the important information and also you can apply for this Fellowship on their Website. Click Here to get redirected to their Website.
Consider this Opportunity if you want to live abroad. Additionally, First, you need to make sure before applying that you meet the requirements that are provided above. If you fulfill the criteria then you can Submit Applications for this Fellowship. But if you don’t fulfill the required criteria and you still submit applications then it will be just a waste of time. So Kindly only submit applications if you fulfill the requirements.