Scholarships are available to both local and international students who are interested in pursuing their academic qualifications at the institution. Indeed Abu Dhabi University has declared scholarships for the new academic year. Similarly, There are considerable scholarships available for foreign students.
Scholarships can be in the condition of tuition disclaimers, total grants, assistantships, fellowships and much more. In Addition, Qualified candidates will be awarded a full-tuition scholarship fee waiver in the fields of engineering and computer sciences. Selected candidates will also receive a monthly allowance to cover living expenses while they study in Abu Dhabi.
Likewise, Scholarships are a terrific way to fund your studies whilst building relationships with various companies. Scholarships range from purely academic (such as ADU scholarships) to more general scholarships that anyone can apply to, regardless of nationality. If you’re interested in any of these scholarships, check out the application process, eligibility requirements, and deadline dates below.
Regarding the University:
Abu Dhabi University is a research institute committed to providing a positive educational experience that enables the development of individuals and leaders in society. Furthermore, ADU University gives its students the best learning environment, facilities, and tools to achieve success.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: UAE
- University/Institution: Abu Dhabi University (ADU)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: PhD, Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree
- Last Date To Apply: 17th February 2022
- 20% to 25% release on education expenses for persisting Abu Dhabi University students.
- 20% disclaimer on tuition fees for people who desire to continue their graduate studies at any of ADU branches at the postgraduate level.
- Aspirants with a Bachelor CGPA of a minimum of 3.5 or equal who seek their postgraduate studies at ADU are privileged to a 25% waiver on tuition costs.
- 10% to 50% waiver on tuition costs.
- GCC nations are Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman.
The Requirements for Every Scholarship is Different. Please check the Eligibility Criteria/Requirements on Abu Dhabi University Website. Click Here to Check the Requirements of Every Scholarship.
Last Date of Submission:
The Last Date of Applications for the Fully Funded Abu Dhabi University Scholarships is 17th February 2022.
How To Apply:
Candidates who are eligible in all aspects and are planning to apply to let them know the Applications Procedure is Online. The Submission of Applications is very Simple as it is Online through the Abu Dhabi University Website. You will find out each and everything about this Scholarship on ADU Website. To Apply you will have to visit Abu Dhabi University Website. Click Here to move to Abu Dhabi University (ADU) Official Website.
Applying for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships is not hard because the Applications Procedure is Online, Just go straight into ADU Website and then Submit Online Applications. Candidates who have degrees of Ph.D., Masters, and Bachelor’s are eligible to apply online for this Scholarship in the United Arab Emirates. All the details regarding this Scholarship are provided on Abu Dhabi University Website. Hence Even the Application Submission Method is given on their Website. Candidates from around the World with excellent backgrounds can apply to the Scholarships at Abu Dhabi University.