Great team, great location and a highly-remote opportunity are just three of the many benefits of becoming an ACIC Youth Intern with Computershare Canada Trust. The ACIC Youth Internship Program is designed to ensure that most trusted leaders are given all the training they’ll need to provide the best possible customer service over the phone and through in-person interactions with all of the clients across Canada.
Youth internships are one of the most rewarding avenues to cross-train your creative mind and develop valuable skills. The ACIC Youth Internship Program is dedicated to developing the next generation of public health professionals.
Their goal is to expand the pipeline of public health professionals by taking students who have an interest in working in a public health setting but lack a foundation and introducing them to an authentic public health career experience.
Details of the Internship:
- Host Organizations: Atlantic Council for International Cooperation (ACIC)
- Financial Status: Funded
- Period: 8 Weeks (May-June & July-August)
- Last Date To Apply: 13th April 2022
- Communications Intern.
- Technology Intern & Communications.
- Textile Facilitator Intern.
- Communications Intern and Health Promotion.
- Alumni Engagement Intern and Communications.
- Videographer Intern and Communications.
- The Program will augment your subject knowledge.
- The Internship will develop your subject-related practical skills.
- It will also help establish partnerships with the international community.
- 300 hours @ $16 per hour.
- Be between the age of 18 and 35.
- Be an indigenous person/citizen/permanent citizen of Canada.
- Be available the whole time virtually for 8 weeks of the program.
- Not be a graduate of degree program from an institute.
- Indigenous people with a CEGEP or diploma taken from college may get involved.
- Have a high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the ACIC Youth Internship is 13th April 2022.
How To Apply:
Visit the Official Website of the ACIC Youth Internship to see more details and also the Applications Procedure. Click Here to get redirected to their Website.
The ACIC Youth Internship Program is an innovative opportunity to give your career a solid foundation that will set you on the right track when making your transition to Job Search. The ACIC Youth Internship program is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience at the national level while gaining valuable leadership and career-building skills. The ACIC will provide you with a comprehensive plan of action complete with resources and tools to help you succeed.