The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is seeking qualified graduates from Asian countries for the ADB Internship Program. ADB offers competitive international opportunities for university students, graduates and professionals.
ADB Internship is an excellent opportunity for college students to gain indispensable experience in development issues, and business administration by Understanding Asia with a particular focus on development and finance Demonstrating leadership skills through a challenging business project Building a network of connections with peers from across Asia Benefiting from ADB’s financial and programmatic expertise.
If you are looking to gain experience in development banking or wish to make an impact in the Asian continent, this is one of the most exciting internships you’ll ever have. This is a great opportunity for the young generation to gain experience and bring innovative ideas for the economic growth of Asia and beyond. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has called for applicants to apply for its ADB Internship Program in various areas of operations.
The program aims to provide opportunities to young people who have the desire and determination to enhance their knowledge and skills in development finance and economic management. The ADB internship program gives you the chance to gain valuable work experience in Asia’s development and finance sectors. You’ll also have a chance to learn about the management and operations of multilateral development banks, as well as regional integration, poverty reduction, climate policies, and corporate social responsibility.
Also, Read: Woods Hole Internship.
Details of the Internship:
- Organization: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Internship Period: 8 Weeks Minimum
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 15th September 2022
- A grant is provided to all interns according to the location of internships for up to 56 calendar days.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) gives a limited amount to cover the territory of the Airfare Travel expense should air travel be vital between the internship location and the accepted end of origin (i.e. school location).
- Enlisted in a Master’s or PhD-level Fields at a school in one of the ADB member nations.
- Engaged in academic study in a field directly connected to ADB’s work.
- Aspirants must maintain an exceptional proficiency in English.
- Candidates need to have a professional understanding applicable to the scheme.
You must be a national of one of ADB’s members. Click Here to find out the ADB’S Members Nations List.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline to Apply for Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship is 15th September 2022.
The Procedure of Selection:
- Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay queries.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to finish the application.
- Late applications will be not Considered.
- Asian Development Bank assesses applications based on Eligibility Prerequisites, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and inspiration to contribute to development work.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are recommended not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
How To Apply:
Applications can be submitted online through the Website of the Asian Development Bank. The Application Process is very simple as it is Online. Provide all the Documents, you will find out everything regarding the Internship and also which Documents are required once you are on ADB Website. In Order to apply, you will have to visit Asian Development Bank (ADB) Website. Click Here to Proceed to the Asian Development Bank Official Website to Apply Online.
Internship Opportunity in the Asian Continent for people with relevant experience and educational background. Internship Opportunity provided by the Asian Development Bank (also known as ADB). If you fulfill the above-mentioned requirements or eligibility criteria you can go ahead and Submit Online Applications. Please follow the guidelines provided above in order to Apply Online.