Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) Scholarships offer unique opportunities to students of outstanding intellectual merit and integrity. AIT is offering scholarships for applicants from developing countries. Scholarships cover tuition fees and living allowances for master’s, as well as doctoral programs for engineering, technology, sustainable development, architecture, and natural sciences.
AIT offers a number of scholarships to outstanding students from all over the world. Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate studies for which applicants should pursue further education. The Asian Institute of Technology offers merit-based scholarships for undergraduate and graduate study leading to bachelor’s degrees and postgraduate degrees.
The program not only allows students to acquire high academic qualifications but also exposes and connects them to opportunities that can help them achieve sustainable development goals. If you are interested in applying for an AIT scholarship, please review the different scholarship opportunities available and select the one that is right for you.
Also, Read: Tianjin Government Scholarship Program.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Thailand
- University or Institution: Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: PhD, Masters
- Last Date To Apply: 31st March 2022
- Environmental Engineering Programs
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Monthly Allowance
- Full Tuition Costs
- All the Countries in the World are eligible.
- Aspirants for Masters Scholarships must have a First-class (honors) Bachelor’s Degree with a 3.0 GPA from an admirable Institute.
- Candidates must have First-class (honors) Bachelor’s & Master’s degrees or similar (Master’s grade point standard above 3.50 out of 4.0) to be considered for the Doctoral degree program.
- English proficiency conditions as specified by AIT Language Center (IELTS-Academic: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT EET * 6.0, TOEFL * 500).
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the Fully Funded AIT Scholarships | Asian Institute of Technology is 31st March 2022. Late applications will be rejected.
How To Apply:
Applicants who are eligible in all aspects can Apply Online, The Applications Submission Process is Completly Online. Kindly provide all the required documents and all the other stuff that is needed. In Order to Apply, you will have to go through the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) Website. Click Here to Advance to the Asian Institute of Technology Official Website to Apply Online for this Scholarship.
- Cover note
- Proposal for a project that may guide to commercial consequences (2 pages highest)
- A summary of your education, exams, work experience, and research experience (a CV).
- Diplomas & certificates that are approved copies.
- Publications pertinent to the research scope and any other work the applicant desires to be taken into account and which explicitly states the applicant’s subsidy.
- Minimum of two references with contact details
Scholarship Opportunity in Thailand for people with excellent backgrounds and relevant experience. People from any country in the World are eligible to apply. Candidates from around the World can Apply Online for this Scholarship. If you fulfill the conditions then you can go ahead and Submit Online Applications. Please read all the details from the AIT Official Website. All the information regarding the Scholarships are provided on their Website. Visit the Asian Institute of Technology Website for more Details.