The Amazon Internship Program is the perfect opportunity for students who are seeking a comprehensive and challenging experience that will help them learn and grow. The Amazon internship is an exceptional opportunity for you to experience what it feels like to work at the forefront of the most customer-centric company in the world. You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced environment with employees who push boundaries, step outside the box and bring about meaningful change.
The program will be centered on a specific project or project area where you will gain valuable experience and knowledge. You’re going to learn from each other, from their senior leaders, from Amazonians all over the world, and customer insights, you can explore in detail through your intern role.
The Amazon Internship Program is designed to give college students an understanding of the realities of the business world while they apply the knowledge they gained in college. It gives participants hands-on experience in the business. It provides an opportunity to work alongside Amazon professionals who provide mentorship and exposure to real-world challenges, which prepares applicants for life after graduation.
Amazon is again accepting applications for the Amazon Internship Program. This paid program offers college students a unique opportunity to work at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Interns will be encouraged to learn about our business, meet leaders and explore career paths within Amazon. They are looking for innovative and highly technical students who enjoy a challenge and thrive on working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Also, Read: GIFT Internship in South Korea.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: United States of America
- Organization: Amazon
- Financial Status: Paid
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- Interns will be paid $8244 per month.
- Paid leaves.
- If the intern is 18 or 18+, he/she can enlist in a 401k on day 1.
- If the complete-time interns work for more than 90 days, they will be provided medical insurance.
In Order to be eligible for the Program, you must fulfill the following requirements.
- Aspirants must understand the syntax of languages including Java, C/C++/Python.
- Be currently enlisted in a Computer Science Bachelor’s Program or connected STEM discipline.
- After finishing the internship program, only one quarter or one semester of the bachelor’s program must be left.
- Be encountered in optimization mathematics.
- Be capable to face technical challenges and provide adequate solutions.
- Be trained with conceptual review mastery.
- Be prepared with fundamental computer science understanding.
- Have muscular analytic and problem-solving skills.
Last Date To Apply:
See the Official Website for details concerning the Deadline.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure is Online, you will be able to Submit Online Applications. To Apply, Please visit the Amazon Internship Program Website. Click Here to get redirected to their Website.
The Amazon internship program has become one of the most sought-after programs for students across the United States. Amazon’s Internship Program is one of the most popular paid internship programs in the USA. Every year a lot of applicants apply for this Program but only a handful get selected. The selection process is very rigorous that starts with an online test followed by more tests and interviews. The Amazon Internship is a fast-paced, intensive training program in which student interns will develop deep technical and leadership skills. Students will be assigned projects that reflect their interests and career goals. As a student, working as an intern is a great way to learn skills. Ideally, it also lays the foundation for a future career. Students can wander into their careers with a lot of ideas and amazing experiences. If you are one of the lucky ones who have been sent to the Amazon Internship program, you can consider yourself one of the luckier ones. The program offers one-of-a-kind opportunities for different business prospects.