ANU is pleased to announce that it will be offering scholarships for international students. ANU Scholarship provides financial support to academically excellent students who need assistance with tuition fees or living expenses.
The university offers an expansive range of scholarship opportunities to students from around the globe. Scholarships are designed to help students achieve their academic goals while studying at the university. The ANU Scholarship is a great opportunity for students who want to pursue their higher education. There are also some scholarships that offer accommodation in the university’s residential colleges or halls of residence.
Luckily for international students at ANU, there are many scholarships available to help you get started on your journey towards success. The ANU Scholarship is a program offered with outstanding academic records, who are not eligible for other scholarships, financial assistance to complete their studies.
Also, Read: Udacity Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
Australian National University is a university in Australia and It has grown to be a leading institution for teaching, learning, research, and engagement. The university’s academic excellence makes it an attractive option for international students who want to study abroad in Australia or Australian students who are looking to attend college outside their home state. Students will find themselves surrounded by world-class faculty members with years of experience under their belt.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Australia
- University/Institution: Australia National University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Master’s and PhD Degree
- Last Date To Apply: 15th April 2022
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- Economics and College of Business
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
- Round Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Grant for Living
- Thesis Grant
- Tuition Price Cover
- Books/Course Supplies
- Monthly Allowance
- Abroad Student Health Case
- Aspirants must be Domestic or International Students.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in their hands.
- Scholarships are given based on a candidate’s academic background, research output, and prior research experience.
- Applicants must understand and speak English.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date to Apply for the ANU Scholarship is 15th April 2022. All the details regarding the deadline can be seen on Australia National University (ANU) Website.
How To Apply:
Application Submission Process is Completely Online, Everything regarding the Application Submission is mentioned on ANU Website too. In Order to apply, you will have to visit Australian National University (ANU) Official Website. Click Here to get redirected to their Website and apply for this Scholarship in Australia.
The Australian National University (ANU) is providing a Scholarship Opportunity for people from around the World. They have some conditions too which are provided above and also on their Website. Moreover, Everything concerning this Scholarship Opportunity is mentioned on ANU’s Official Website. Also, Kindly carefully read all those details as it is very important for those individuals who will be applying for this Wonderful Opportunity.