The Atlantic Fellowship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live and work in the United States. The Atlantic Fellows Program is a unique opportunity to gain practical experience and training in nonprofit management, public policy, and international affairs. The Atlantic Fellows Program is a unique, graduate-level leadership development journey through the United States.
The Atlantic Fellows Program is an annual program providing practical and immersive experiences of the United States for individuals who are active in fields of contemporary national importance in their home countries. The program seeks to create a cohort of emerging leaders whose example will inspire others to contribute to their societies as well.
The Atlantic Council’s prestigious international fellowship program for emerging leaders is rooted in the belief that a future of ever-increasing complexity can be confronted by citizens who understand their shared past and hold a common vision for the future of Atlantic-Europe. The Fellowships provide an opportunity to develop professionally and personally through a series of lectures, career-building workshops, networking opportunities and cultural events hosted by local professionals.
Fellows also gain valuable experience working towards the advancement of US-UK understanding in international affairs by contributing for a leading Foreign Policy Think Tank, Atlantic Council, as well as visiting the US media and political institutions.
Also, Read: Rotary Peace Fellowships Program.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country of Fellowship: United States
- Host: George Washington University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 1st May 2022
- All the travel fees connected to participation in the fellowship will be covered by the program.
- Network building chances.
- An opportunity to attend 4 in-person convenings throughout the year.
- Team-based understanding chances.
Applicants will be able to Submit Applications only if they meet the following Conditions of the Program.
- Both national and international contenders can apply.
- The Applicant must be eloquent in English.
- The Aspirant must be able to travel to Washington twice during their year-long fellowship.
- The entrepreneurs and organizational leaders are urged to apply.
- The nominees must define a good scheme proposal with new skills and strategies to battle health contrasts.
- Applicants are demanded to be operating vigorously in the areas connected to health.
- The prospects must demonstrate a prior obligation to health equity through their undertakings or employment.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date To Apply for the Fully Funded Atlantic Fellowship in the USA is 1st May 2022.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure is Totally Online, Candidates can Submit Online Applications. In Order to Apply, Kindly visit the Atlantic Fellowship Official Website. Click Here to redirect straight into their Website. Click Here to immediately Submit Online Applications.
The Atlantic Fellowship has been providing hands-on experience in environmental entrepreneurship to an emerging generation of leaders from the developing world. The Atlantic Fellowship places its Fellows at a leading think-tank that specializes in innovative approaches to solving problems affecting Africa and the rest of the world. Atlantic Fellows program is a unique opportunity for those who want to see the world and contribute towards building a peaceful, equitable and sustainable Atlantic community. The Atlantic Fellows Program is an international program in the USA for students, recent graduates and young professionals with advanced degrees from any discipline who are looking for a different challenge outside their own country. The Fellowship is a unique opportunity for professionals from allied, partner and friendly countries to gain insight into transatlantic foreign and defense policy issues.