Australia Awards Scholarships are available to students all over the world if they want to study in Australian universities. The amount that will be provided as a scholarship varies depending on which university you apply for it at and also your picked field of study. Australia Awards Scholarships are a great way to get the most out of your study abroad experience.
Whether you’re looking for language training, academic studies, or professional development opportunities, Australia offers a wide range of scholarships and fellowships. The program has been offering opportunities for international students to pursue their studies at Australian universities.
The Australia Awards Scholarships is a program that gives funding for students, academics, and professionals from all over the world to study in universities across Australia. The scholarship covers tuition fees as well as living allowances and other costs such as airfares and health insurance. Furthermore, It provides assistance for people who want to conduct research or community service projects while studying in Australia.
Also, Read: Treasure Scholarship.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Australia
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Master’s, PhD and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 29th April 2022
The Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships to provide the candidate the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Travel Tickets Return Airfare
- Establishment Allowance
- Accommodation Fees, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Addition to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Abroad Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if considered necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary academic assistance may be available to assure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- Fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is required) may be available for suitable research students for One Return Economy Class Airfare via the most direct path to their country of citizenship or inside Australia.
- Sri Lanka
- Federated States of Micronesia,
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Palau
- Solomon Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories
In Order to be eligible for this Scholarship Opportunity, You must meet the following requirements.
- Be at least 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
- not be a resident of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- Not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is available to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application.
- Not be current serving military personnel;
- Be capable to satisfy all conditions of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date to Apply for this Scholarship Opportunity is 29th April 2022. Moreover, Applications before the due date will be accepted, and applications after the last date will be straight away rejected. Click Here to check the Opening / Ending Date for this Scholarship Opportunity.
How To Apply:
If you luckily apply before then anybody else then you have a real chance of getting this Wonderful Scholarship. Now, As usual, applications are online, Kindly visit the Australia Awards Scholarships Website in order to apply online for this Scholarship Opportunity. They have given all the details regarding the Applications Submission on their Website too. Click Here to get access to their Website.
Consider this Opportunity if you want to study in Australia, Kindly Apply Quickly for this amazing Scholarship so that you have a chance of getting this Scholarship. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for this Scholarship Opportunity.