If you find a Canadian scholarship, say no more Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program in Canada is providing an opportunity. Available and open for every student worldwide who wants to get a Postdoctoral degree. We will explain every aspect of fellowships step-wise. This is an opportunity to make yourself a part of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program in Canada.
The Fellowship is for every student around the world. The Fellowships are very beneficial. They are providing the recipient the value of $70,000 per year for two years.
The banting postdoctoral fellowship program also avails funding for deserving postdoctoral candidates. It consists both nationally and internationally. The purpose of funding is to contribute toward the country’s economy, social and research-based growth.
Also, Read: Charles Darwin University Scholarship.
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs Canada comprises host institutions. They are affiliated with many universities in Canada and foreign universities. These also include research hospitals and not-for-profit organizations. Each of the institution and universities are known for the best education. You are lucky if you are applying for it.
- Country: Canada
- No. of Fellowships: 70
- Period: 2 Years
- Level/Field of Study: Post Doctoral
- Last Date to Apply: 21st September 2022
- $70,000 CAD will be paid perennial.
- A chance to operate on their research program under the best Canadian supervisors.
- The fellowships are awarded on a fair basis.
- Applicants from around the world can get involved.
- Ensure the eligibility of the institute for Banting fellowships.
- Candidates who are not Canadian or enduring citizens of Canada can have the fellowship only in Canadian universities.
- Aspirants who are Canadian or enduring citizens of Canada and have their Ph.D. in a foreign institute will only be eligible if they continue their postdoctoral degree in a Canadian institute.
- Candidates who are Canadian or enduring citizens of Canada and also have finished their Ph.D. or equal in a Canadian institute or in a foreign institute.
- The award is only available once in a lifetime.
- Aspirants must have finished their Ph.D., Ph.D. equivalent of health professional degree between 15th September 2018 and 30th September 2022 or before the beginning date of the Program.
- People nominated by the host institutions will be eligible.
Last Date of Applying:
The Deadline for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program in Canada is 21st September 2022.
How to Apply:
Applicants must contact institutions/supervisors that they think will be a good fit for them and their research and confirm that the desired institution is eligible to host a Banting postdoctoral researcher. For those hoping to be hosted at a Canadian institution, please see the Universities Canada website for a list of Canadian academic institutions and their research areas. Applicants are responsible for establishing these connections. Many institutions have a page dedicated to this program on their websites.
Applicants already affiliated with the proposed host institution must justify remaining in the same research environment (for further instructions, see Special circumstances).
Applications must be completed in full collaboration with the potential host institution.
- Applicants must be endorsed by the institution’s president (equivalent or designated).
- In order to select the most meritorious applicants for endorsement, many institutions have their internal deadlines. The institution established these deadlines so that appropriate representative(s) can review all applications and select the applicants who will be endorsed. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all deadlines are met. We recommend that applicants contact the institution’s department in charge of postdoctoral affairs as soon as possible to begin this process.
Click Here For more instructions.
Scholarships are always an opportunity to get a better education at a meager cost or almost no cost. This is a way to get an education abroad from the world’s top universities. Banting Postdoctoral fellowship program Canada is one of the most delighted and highly recommended universities, especially for postdoctoral research. They created an opportunity for international students to get admission and pursue their postdoctoral research studies in Canada.