The Berlin Internship Program provides a real-life employment understanding like no other program in the World. It can help you to learn German in a city that is exciting, culturally diverse and at the heart of Europe. Moreover, The program is a great way to find an internship or communicate with potential companies that are interested in you.
The program provides an opportunity for students to experience working within a multi-cultural environment, which is usually not experienced in the home country. Becoming an intern in Berlin is an excellent opportunity to support your German language skills and gain valuable work experience.
The vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin offers a huge variety of study and internship programs for English-speaking students. The Berlin Internship Program is an EU-funded program designed to increase global exposure and strengthen foreign language education. Likewise, The program offers a unique opportunity for students to gain international work experience while improving global awareness.
Also, Read: Nestle Internship Program.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Germany
- Organization: HZB
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters and Bachelors
- Last Date To Apply: 07 February 2022
Period of Internship:
The Duration of the Berlin Internship Program in Germany is 8 Weeks.
- Applicants will be given an opportunity to operate on the project.
- Candidates will be streamlined with the travel fees from Berlin to your home of residence and vice versa, which would be financed up to 500 euros.
- Aspirants will be provided the subsistence stipend. Moreover, For students of the Berlin and Potsdam institutes, the sum will be 1800 euros. For other students, it will be a sum of 1000 euros.
- Candidates Connected with the fields of chemistry, physics, material sciences, or other similar fields are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants who finished the two full years in the mentioned fields can apply.
- Understanding of the English Language.
- Students with an understanding of the German language will have a bigger chance.
- Applicants must have a reference note in hand at the moment of application.
Last Date To Apply:
Please Submit Applications before 07 February 2022 as it is the Last Date for this Internship.
How To Apply:
Applications can be Submitted Online, Online Submission of Applications is always very easy. Still, all the information that you will provide at the time when you are Submitting Online Applications all the information should be correct. It will be great if you could not provide the wrong information. Anyways, In Order to Apply, you will have to go through the Berlin Internship Program Website. Click Here to get access to their Website in order to Submit Applications for this Internship.
People from around the world will be able to Submit Applications for this Internship Opportunity in Europe and mainly in Germany. Moreover, Candidates with an understanding of the Germany Language will have an edge. By that, we mean that if you know the German language then your chances of getting this internship will be a lot higher. Only if you fulfill the requirements then you should Submit your Applications for this Internship. For Additional Details visit the Berlin Internship Program Website.