Birkbeck University of London Scholarships is open to students who have superior qualifications and great funds. They accept applicants from all over the world and they offer scholarships in arts and humanities, science, business and management, design, social sciences, and health.
International students now have the opportunity to gain a scholarship for studying at Birkbeck University. In fact, Birkbeck’s scholarships are the latest in a long-standing tradition of providing financial support to enable students from outside the EU to study at Birkbeck and bring their unique skills and experience to the UK.
The Birkbeck University of London offers a variety of scholarship opportunities for local UK students and international students as well. If you’re looking for a university in the UK to study in, then it’s worth going through the list of scholarship options at Birkbeck University. There are different scholarships available so whether you want help with the cost of your tuition, or some extra money to help cover the cost of food and accommodation, then you should take a look.
Also, Read: Italy Government Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
The Birkbeck University of London is a leading academic institution in the UK, specializing in postgraduate study. They offer exciting and stimulating surroundings, with first-class teaching from international experts and academics. They are also a research-led university, operating with industry to shape the future.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- University/Institution: Birkbeck University of London
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- Accounting & Management
- Accounting & Management with Finance
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History & Archaeology
- Archaeology & Geography
- Arts & Media Management
- Business Psychology
- Community Development & Public Policy
- Contemporary History & Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science & Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics & Business
- Economics with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film & Media
- Finance with Accounting
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies with International Experience
- Geography & International Development
- German with International Experience
- 1000 Euro (tuition expenditure, first-year just)
- 1500 Euro (tuition expense, first year only)
- 2000 Euro (tuition payment, first-year just)
- 4000 Euro (tuition cost, first-year only).
Scholarships cannot be merged with any other full scholarships (e.g. Chevening). In Addition, Within two weeks of being picked for the scholarship, you must pay the non-refundable deposit of 2000 euros.
- Africa (sub-Saharan Africa)
- Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, and East Asia),
- Latin America and MENA
- Middle East and North Africa
- You are an international overseas tuition-paying student carrying an unconditional offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate guided program at Birkbeck, starting in Autumn 2022. Furthermore, The fee provision must have been fulfilled in order for you to be qualified.
- Usually, you reside in a country in the appropriate region
- You are self-funded
- International tuition expense payers are compartmentalized as you.
- Each student can only acquire one scholarship award, and the scholarship cannot commonly be connected with any other award.
Last Date To Apply:
The First Last Date of Applications Submission for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships in the UK is 31st May 2022. The Second Deadline is 15th July 2022. Also, The Last Date of Applications is 1st August 2022 for Sub Saharan Africa. In Addition, For Further information visit University Website.
How To Apply:
Please visit Birkbeck University of London Scholarships Website for Applications Process. All the Details regarding the Scholarship are provided on their Website too. Provide everything that is needed for the Submission of Applications. Click Here to Advance to the University Website.
With the deadline for the latest round of the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships just around the corner, it’s important to make sure your application is as strong as possible. This can be done by paying careful attention to detail and keeping everything organized. However, no matter how much effort is put into a scholarship application, it can be all for nothing if a simple mistake is made in completing it. This is Such a Remarkable Opportunity for people around the world who are looking to study abroad. Please visit the Birkbeck University of London Website for more details.