The BIT Scholarship in China is available to International students around the world. Applicants must have excellent academic results and must be passionate about studying at the Beijing Institute of Technology.
The BIT Scholarship application is open for international students interested in studying in China. The scholarship is intended to sponsor non-Chinese citizens to pursue Master’s, Ph.D. or undergraduate programs at BIT. The award amount depends on the division and year of study and will be provided as one lump sum payment upon enrollment.
Also, Read: University of Waterloo Scholarships in Canada.
Regarding the University:
The Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is a well-known university in China. It is known for its high-profile achievements. The Beijing Institute of Technology has been a top destination for international students to learn the language and culture of China. The Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the top-level institutes in both technology and management in China.
- Country: China
- University/Institution: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree Level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree
- Last Date To Apply: 15th April 2022
- Enrollment, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks.
- Outpatient medical service and Complete Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme.
- Monthly living stipend, Master Applicants: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Applicants: CNY 3,500 (USD 565).
- 100% Tuition Cost Waiver.
- Housing on or off-campus depends on the availability.
- Non-Chinese nationals and in reasonable health.
- Aspirants have not enlisted scholars in Chinese universities at the moment of application
- Candidates are not applying for language programs.
- Have graduated from a Chinese university for more than 1 year.
- Aspirants for Master’s programs should be beneath the age of 35 and own a bachelor’s degree
- Contenders for Ph.D. programs should be beneath the age of 40 and own a master’s degree
- If you pass the initial examination, they will email you a numbered Initial Review Note. Then it is a period for you to pay the application price of 600 CNY (non-refundable) instantly online.
How To Apply:
To find out the Applications Method and for additional details please visit the Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) Scholarship in China Website. Click Here to get to their Website.
The BIT Scholarship in China program is intended to provide financial support, academic training and networking opportunities to outstanding students from all over the world.