If you’re a student looking for scholarships to help fund your university education, look no further than the Bocconi University Scholarships. Bocconi University Scholarships are educational merit-based economic aid offerings and are available for both incoming freshmen and current students who need additional funding for their Bocconi University tuition fee.
The scholarships allow the university to attract the best students from around the world. The Institution offer scholarships and superior assistance both to incoming freshman and continuing students across a number of majors. Bocconi University Scholarships are a golden opportunity for students looking to specialize in Business, Economics and Management in prestigious international universities.
The Bocconi University Scholarships are offered to students who are particularly innovative and appreciative of the value of education. The Scholarships offer a unique opportunity to focus on your own professional goals and at the same time benefit from the academic environment of one of the best institutes in Europe. Scholarships are an excellent opportunity to help finance your studies. There are a number of scholarships available and they vary in their eligibility criteria, value, and application requirements.
Also, Read: Romania Government Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
Bocconi University is a leading European institute and the first of its kind. It takes pride in being at the forefront of research, through its cutting-edge programs and study areas. The University aims for continuous development, advancing our most innovative ideas into concrete practices.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Italy
- University or Institution: Bocconi University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master’s, Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
Candidates will have the following Advantages or Benefits as well.
- The Merit Award possesses a full-tuition release, worth up roughly 12,000 Euro/year (for Undergraduate) and 13,000 Euro/year (for Graduate).
- In Addition, A finite numeral of learners may likewise be allocated free accommodation in the University Residences.
- The Scholarships will be automatically continued for most of 2 years (for Undergraduate) or the second year (Graduate) provided the required minimum academic advancement is completed.
Bocconi University International Award: 50% education reduction for both Undergraduate and Graduate levels.
In Order to be qualified for this Awesome Scholarship in Italy, Candidates must own the following conditions.
- Ideal International Applicants who are admitted to the first year of a Bachelor Program or Master of Science program at Bocconi and whose academic profile is regarded to be amongst the top applicants will be regarded for a Bocconi Merit and International Awards based on the admission’s application advanced to Bocconi University.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applications For Undergraduate Degree Holder’s is 14th April 2022 & For Master’s Degree Holder’s the Closing Date is 21st April 2022 / 27th May 2022.
How To Apply:
You can find all the details concerning this Scholarship on the Bocconi University Website. Applications Procedure is provided on their Site as well. In Order to apply for this Scholarship Kindly visit the Bocconi Institute Website. Click Here to sail into Bocconi University Official Website for further information and also for Submission of Applications.
A stunning Scholarship Opportunity has come out from the Bocconi University in Italy. Students who desired to Study away from their home nation have the perfect Chance to pursue the rest of their Education in a European Country. Moreover, If you are the one who fulfills Bocconi University Conditions then you are the most welcome individual. The Required Degrees for this Scholarship is Masters and Undergraduate. Students with Master’s and Undergraduate Degrees can Submit Applications Online through the Bocconi University Website.