Boston University offers many different scholarships to students who are interested in attending their institution. With over 28,000 students, Boston University has the right scholarship for you whether it’s based on your major, ethnicity or academic standing. Not only do they offer merit-based scholarships but need-based too. With so much to offer students at Boston University, it can be difficult to narrow down your choices of scholarships offered through the school.
Even though there are many scholarships available throughout Boston University’s campus, you still need to make sure that you meet all requirements before applying because each scholarship has different guidelines and criteria to follow when submitting applications. If you’re looking for more information on how to get started with applying for one of these prestigious awards then keep reading below.
Also, Read: Boise State University Scholarship.
Regarding the University:
Boston University is a research university located in Boston, Massachusetts. The university has more than 3,000 faculty members and more than 30,000 students at its campus in the Fenway-Kenmore neighborhood and at satellite campuses around Massachusetts and the world.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United States
- University/Institution: Boston University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degree
- Last Date To Apply: 1st Decemeber 2022
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Communication
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of General Studies
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- Questrom School of Business
- Hospitality Administration School
- Wheelock College of Education & Human Development
You can browse all Majors and Fields available at Boston University Website, Click Here to see all the majors and fields available.
The Benefits that Boston University Scholarships is coming up with are the following:
BU Trustee Scholarships
- Boston University Trustee Scholarships is the most prestigious scholarship open to International students. Furthermore, There are a total of 20 Trustee Scholarships will be given in 2021. Also, The BU Scholarship will include Full tuition & fees.
Boston University Presidential Scholarships
- The Boston University Presidential Scholarship is open to international students. Hence The Annual Value of the scholarship is $25,000.
Well, You must fulfill the below-given eligibility criteria or Requirements, Only then you will be able to apply for this Scholarship Opportunity.
- U.S residents and International Students are qualified to apply.
- U.S. nationals, permanent citizens, and qualified non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other scholarships.
- International students are respected for the Trustee and Presidential Scholarships only.
- Have the English Language Test. IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test.
Last Date To Apply:
Interested people who are planning to apply must submit their application before the last date. The Deadline for this Scholarship Opportunity is 1st December 2020.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online through the BU Online Portal. Late or Applications after the last date will be rejected straight away. In Order to apply, Kindly visit Boston University Official Website. Click Here to get to the University Website.
Another very reasonable Opportunity in the United State of America, Kindly only apply for this Scholarship Opportunity if you fulfill the Eligibility criteria. In Addition, We have provided the Application Submission Details above, read carefully kindly. Moreover, Those students who want to study abroad can apply online by following the guidelines.