The Bright Network is a free online internship in the UK. Its goal is to provide students across the globe with professional experience, guidance and real jobs in the industry. Bright Network is a free online internship-matching platform, that connects talented professionals and employers in the UK.
It works by helping students to find work experience, gain valuable skills and save time by eliminating the need for lots of applications or CV sifting. Bright Network is a digital internship program that introduces you to real-world digital jobs. As an intern at Bright Network, you’ll work on live briefs across our partner networks and we’ll provide excellent opportunities for skills development.
Also, Read: ILO Internship Programme.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: United Kingdom
- Host: Bright Network
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: None
- Investment Banking
- Finance & Professional Services
- Business, Operations & Marketing
- Commercial Law
- Free enrollment
- A free proved certificate will be provided upon the fulfillment of the internship
- A nominee can add this experience to his or her resume.
- Contenders will get sessions on career skills.
- You will obtain the project to work with the team to improve team working skills.
- You will network with leading and best employers.
- An introduction to the ultimate employees of the world.
- Anyone (Undergraduate students, Recent graduates, professionals or un-employed)
- from any field are eligible.
- All International Students are eligible
- Students over 18 years can apply.
How To Apply:
To Apply, Please visit the Bright Network Internship Website. Click Here to Progress to their Website without wasting any more time.
Internships are a great way to get your foot in the door with potential employers. Unpaid internships, however, can be difficult to find and may not be able to help you land your dream job. Bright Network exists to help students like you find professional internship opportunities in the UK and Europe.