The Central European University (CEU) Scholarships in Hungary are now open for applications from eligible students around the world. These fully funded scholarships are available for pursuing master’s and doctoral degree programs at the Central European University in Hungary.
CEU scholarships are highly competitive. To be considered for a Central European University scholarship, students must have excellent academic records and demonstrated financial need. These scholarships are an excellent opportunity for international students to study at a top-ranked university.
The scholarships are fully funded and cover all the expenses of the students. The scholarships are offered in various academic fields and are open to students from all over the world. The CEU is one of the leading universities in Europe and the scholarships are a great opportunity for students to gain admission into the prestigious university.
Regarding the University:
The Central European University (CEU) is a private university located in Budapest, Hungary. Founded in 1991, CEU is accredited by the US-based Middle States Commission on Higher Education. CEU offers degrees in the arts, humanities, social sciences, business, law, public policy, and sciences. CEU has more than 1,400 students from over 100 countries. The university has a strong commitment to diversity, with a wide range of programs and scholarships available to students from all backgrounds.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Hungary
- University/Institute: Central European University (CEU)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: MS, BS & Ph.D. degrees
- Last Date to Apply:
- CEU Bachelor: 1st February 2023
- CEU Masters: 1st February 2023
- CEU PhD: 1st February 2023
CEU Scholarship (For Masters)
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship – 750 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Scholarship – 500 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Partial Scholarship – 300 EUR/month
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Allowance to help with housing and Living expenses
Click Here to See CEU Masters Scholarships Details.
CEU Ph.D. Scholarship
CEU Doctoral Scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition, complete with a monthly stipend to assist with housing and living costs as well as health insurance.
- Doctoral Stipend – 1,680 EUR/per month
- Housing: Doctoral students acquire a monthly subsidy to help with housing and living costs. Each student is responsible for securing accommodation for themselves.
Click Here to See CEU Ph.D. Scholarships Details.
Check: Emile Boutmy Scholarship.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Evidence of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Educational Records
- Statement of purpose, Research proposal
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Mandatory.
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Click Here for the Complete Applications Checklist.
The Central European University (CEU) Scholarships in Hungary are a great opportunity for students from around the world to study in Hungary. The scholarships cover the full cost of tuition and provide a monthly stipend to cover living expenses. If you are interested in studying in Hungary, be sure to apply for the CEU Scholarships. These scholarships are fully funded and cover the cost of tuition, books, and living expenses. CEU is an internationally recognized university with a strong academic reputation. Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. For more information, visit the CEU website.