The CERN internship is a program that offers international students the opportunity to work with world-class scientists and engineers on cutting-edge research in particle physics, computational science, life sciences, engineering, and more. The CERN internship is a first-rate opportunity for students to experience experimental work in a high-energy physics laboratory. Additionally, It’s also an excellent way to gain valuable research experience and build up your resume.
Hence Participants will be shown world-leading projects that are shaping the future of science, engineering, and technology. Also, And they’ll have opportunities to meet researchers from around the globe who are making breakthroughs in their fields.
Meanwhile, You may not know it but you’ve probably seen or heard about some of our experiments before because they share their information with other laboratories all over the world so everyone gets guidance from it. Moreover, Eligible and qualified candidates can submit applications for this Internship Opportunity, The Requirements and all the other details are mentioned below.
Also, Read: World Bank Internship.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Switzerland
- Organization: CERN
- Applications: Online
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Last Date to Apply: 21st March 2022
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Communication and public relations
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Engineering management
- Science communication
The following benefits will be provided too.
- Depending on your personal affairs, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the assistance will be automatically removed from your allowance).
- An agreement of association from 2 to 12 months.
- A Stipend of 3283 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A Round Airfare travel allocation.
- 2,5 days of paid break per month.
Those who fulfill the following requirements can Submit Applications for this Internship Opportunity.
- You are a Resident of a CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- You have finished a minimum of 18 months of your Undergraduate Studies (Bachelor or Master’s).
- You can stay for at least 4 and at most 12 months remaining enrolled as a full-time student.
- You have a good understanding of English or French.
Last Date To Apply:
You must apply before the last date, Applications after the deadline will be rejected. Hence The Last/Closing Date for the CERN Internship in Switzerland is 21st March 2022.
How To Apply:
Candidates will have to apply online for this Internship Opportunity in Switzerland. To Apply, Kindly visit the CERN Internship Official Website. Click Here to get redirected to their Website.
CERN Internship in Switzerland has been announced, they need eligible candidates. People who fulfill the requirements can Apply Online. Furthermore, The instructions for the Application Submission are provided above, Kindly read all the information from the CERN Internship Official Website too.