The Clarendon Scholarship in the UK is offered by the University of Oxford for postgraduate study at the University. The Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential. These Scholarships are among the most prestigious and competitive graduate scholarships in the world.
The scholarship is granted to a small number of scholars each year and provides full funding for graduate study at Oxford. Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential. The selection process is extremely competitive, and only the most outstanding candidates are successful.
The Scholarship in the United Kingdom covers tuition fees, living expenses, and other benefits. It is a fully-funded scholarship for outstanding students from all over the world. If you are planning to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford, then this scholarship is for you. Read on to learn more about the Clarendon Scholarship in the UK, including eligibility criteria, benefits, and how to apply.
Also, Read: MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- University/Institute: Oxford University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All
- Total No. of Scholarships: 150
- Level of Study: PhD, Masters Degree
- Last Date to Apply: January 2023 (For Graduates)
Clarendon Scholarship in the UK For International Students Offers all educational Programs with No Limitations.
You Can Pick any Course of your preference. Click Here to Check the Complete List of Courses of Your Interest.
Every course has a deadline in December 2023 or in January 2023. To consider the Scholarship, you need to apply for a course at the University of Oxford before the last date.
And in the online application form, you can choose the Clarendon scholarship.
Course by Department:
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, & Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
Benefits of Oxford Clarendon UK Scholarship:
You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the appropriate January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a particular application.
Clarendon offers Fully Funded Scholarships Covering:
- Course Costs, as well as a Grant for Living Expenditures for the period of fee liability.
- Scholars will acquire an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Typically Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford.
- There are No Limitations on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject area You Pick.
- Click Here to Check the Admission Prerequisites of the Course. Choose Your Field & Read the Details.
- There are no restrictions by Nationality or Country of Ordinary Residence.
Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships Program of 2023-2024.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the Fully Funded University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship in the UK for the Most of Courses is January 2023. You will be Automatically Considered for the Scholarship if you apply before 10th January 2023.
Candidates will have to Apply Online for their Course to be considered for Clarendon Scholarship of UK. Click Here to see all of the listed Courses. After that, the Scholarship host will be make the final decision and you will informed of the Outcome. Click Here to Apply for Clarendon Scholarship of Oxford University.
The Clarendon Scholarship in UK is a highly prestigious and fully funded scholarship offered by the University of Oxford. It is awarded to academically excellent students who demonstrate a high level of excellence in their studies. Clarendon Scholarships are highly competitive and only a limited number of scholarships are available each year. Clarendon Scholarship at the University of Oxford is an excellent opportunity for students looking to study in the UK. It provides a great opportunity to study at one of the world’s leading universities. If you are planning to study at the University of Oxford, you should certainly consider applying for a Clarendon Scholarship.