Clark University is pleased to offer a number of scholarships and awards for incoming students. These prestigious financial assistance opportunities recognize academic excellence, leadership potential, creativity and community service. Clark has merit-based scholarship programs open to international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate education.
Their vibrant student body is richly diverse with people from all walks of life and many countries across the world. Clark University offers a variety of different scholarships that range from location to academic standing. The university offers both need-based and merit-based scholarship opportunities, as well as specific scholarships for incoming freshmen and international students.
There are also several other forms of financial aid available such as loans and work-study programs. Clark’s financial aid office can help you find the best fit by having you complete an application for each type of assistance you qualify for. The Clark University is currently accepting applications for scholarships. The deadlines are coming up soon, so if you haven’t started the application process yet, now is the time to get started.
Also, Read: Boston University Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
Clark University is an amazing institution that has many great resources to help students succeed. There are several professors who have written books, published papers and given presentations on various topics related to their field of study. Clark University is a research institution located in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: USA
- University/Institution: Clark University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 15th November 2020
Meanwhile, You can study any fields of study available at the University of Clark for a Bachelor’s degree program. Click Here to Check.
- If granted to the Global Scholars Program, you will get a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need is bigger than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be suitable for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
- To be qualified, you must be a first-year candidate (not a transfer student) who has served school overseas for at least four years.
- Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to give leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
Last Date To Apply:
The Closing Date for the Clark University Fully Funded Scholarships in the US is 15th November 2020. Kindly Submit your Applications before the Ending Date of this Scholarship.
How To Apply:
You have a bigger chance of getting accepted if you apply before than anybody else, so you people can apply online for this Scholarship right now. All the information concerning this Scholarship Opportunity is mentioned on University Website. To Apply, Please visit Clark University Official Website. Click Here to enter their Website.
Here we are bringing you people another great Scholarship Opportunity for which you people from around the Globe can apply or submit applications. Moreover, If you fulfill the needs of this Scholarship (Requirements), We recommend you to go ahead and submit your applications.