Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are completely funded by the UK government and offered to students from developing Commonwealth countries. They offer fully paid tuition fees, study grants and a monthly stipend.
If you are interested in studying for a graduate degree in the UK, there are various Commonwealth scholarships available for international students. These scholarships offered by the Government and non-governmental bodies will be awarded on a merit basis to students and would be selected strictly on academic results.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is a UK body that offers scholarships to students worldwide. These scholarships are awarded to students who are committed to making a positive contribution to their home country and the Commonwealth.
A Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship is a grant you can study through flexible distance learning methods at one of the open and distance learning colleges of the UK with high-quality education, great academics and direct access.
Also, Read: University of Bristol Scholarships in UK.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- Applications: Online
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters
- Last Date To Apply: Applications must be submitted by 18:00 (GMT) on 15th March 2022. & Applications must include the supporting documentation by 17:00 (GMT) on 5th April 2022.
Fields of Study:
Science & Technology For Development:
- MSc Tropical Forestry – Bangor University
- MSc Environmental Toxicology & Pollution Monitoring – Ulster University
- MSc Biodiversity Wildlife and Ecosystem Health – University of Edinburgh
- MSc International Animal Health – University of Edinburgh
- MSc International Animal Welfare, Ethics, and Law – University of Edinburgh
- MSc One Health – University of Edinburgh
- MSc BIM & Digital Built Environments – University of Salford
- MSc Conservation Medicine – University of Edinburgh
- MSc Global Health and Infectious Disease – University of Edinburgh
- Sustainable Aquaculture – University of St Andrews.
Strengthening Health Systems & Capacity:
- MSc in Palliative Medicine for Healthcare Professionals – Cardiff University
- MSc in Clinical Optometry – Cardiff University
- MSc Global Health – London School of Tropical Medicine
- MSc Clinical Trials – London School of Tropical Medicine
- MSc Epidemiology – London School of Tropical Medicine
- MSc Infectious Diseases – London School of Tropical Medicine
- MSc Public Health – London School of Tropical Medicine
- MSc Burn Care – Queen Mary University of London
- MSc Public Health Promotion – Leeds Beckett University
- MSc Cancer and Clinical Oncology – Queen Mary University of London
- MSc Cancer and Therapeutics – Queen Mary University of London
- MSc Emergency and Resuscitation Medicine – Queen Mary University of London
- MSc Endocrinology and Diabetes – Queen Mary University of London
- MSc Clinical Education – University of Edinburgh
- MSc Global Challenges – University of Edinburgh
- MSc Gastroenterology – Queen Mary University of London
- MSc Orthopaedic Trauma Science – Queen Mary University of London
- MSc Trauma Sciences – Queen Mary University of London
- Master of Public Health – The University of Manchester
- MSc Clinical Nutrition – University of Aberdeen
- Master of Public Health – University of Aberdeen
- MSc Infection Prevention and Control – University of Dundee
- MSc Paediatric Emergency Medicine – University of Edinburgh
- Master of Public Health – University of Edinburgh
- Master of Family Medicine – University of Edinburgh
- MSc Surgical Sciences – University of Edinburgh
- CHM (Masters of Surgery) in General Surgery – University of Edinburgh
- CHM (Masters of Surgery) in Trauma & Orthopaedics – University of Edinburgh
- MSc Prosthetic & Orthotic Rehabilitation Studies – University of Strathclyde
- MSc Prosthetic Rehabilitation Studies – University of Strathclyde
- MSc Orthotic Rehabilitation Studies – University of Strathclyde
- CHM (Masters of Surgery) in Urology – University of Edinburgh
- CHM (Masters of Surgery) in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery – University of Edinburgh
- MSc in Dementia Studies – University of Stirling
- MSc Rehabilitation Studies – University of Strathclyde.
Promoting Global Prosperity:
- MSc Responsible Tourism Management – Leeds Beckett University
Strengthening Global Peace, Security, and Governance:
- MSc International Development (Conflict, Security and Development) – University of Birmingham
- MSc in International Human Rights Law – University of Oxford
(Note: Only those who have been asked by the University of Oxford can apply for their course)
Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises:
- MSc Environmental Management – Open University
- MSc in Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management – University of Leicester
- MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies – University of London
- MSc Global Food Security – Food Safety – Queen’s University Belfast
Access, Inclusion, and Opportunity:
- MSc Water Management for Development – Loughborough University
- MSc Gerontology – University of Southampton
- MSc Global Ageing and Policy – University of Southampton
- MSc Water Engineering for Development – Loughborough University
- MSc International Development – University of Portsmouth
- Masters of Public Administration (International Development) – University of York.
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
This is a Distance Learning degree. All costs are connected to the study are Fully Funded. Hence The tuition expense is 100% Free.
Applicants who meet these Conditions can Submit Online Applications for the Scholarships.
- Be a resident of or have been given refugee standing by an Eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently national in an eligible Commonwealth nation.
- Be available to begin your educational studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October.
- Applicants who have finished their four Year Bachelor Degree or Aspirants who have achieved two Year Bachelors.
How To Apply:
Apply Online via Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships Official Website. The Applications Submission Process is Online. Please provide all the required documents and information. Avoid providing wrong information, All the information that you provide should be absolutely Correct. Click Here to Progress to Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships Official Website.
Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships for the UK Distance Learning are available for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs. The scholarships are offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission which works in collaboration with some of the unique educational establishments and universities like Oxford University. In recent times, a growing number of students have been looking in the UK for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships. Given the growing status and recognition of Commonwealth nations in the education sector, combined with the amount of funding available for students studying in the Commonwealth, it is not surprising that increasing numbers of students are turning their eyes to Commonwealth Scholarships. The hunt is on to find the brightest and most lucrative degrees in the UK. Students are being bombarded with advertisement after advertisement, in an attempt to grab their attention, and ultimately win that place. One of the most important things that a student needs to do is make sure that they are applying for a scholarship. Scholarships can open up new doors, new opportunities, and even change someone’s life. If you are preparing to apply for a scholarship and need further financial support, then you will be pleased to know there are several Commonwealth Scholarships available in the UK.