The Commonwealth Foundation is offering internship to outstanding individuals who have a strong interest in policy and would like the opportunity to gain professional experience working for an international development think-tank.
The Commonwealth Foundation offers programs that participate in the development of public policy and the protection of individuals and communities in developing countries.
Also, Read: The Washington Post Summer Internship in USA.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: United Kingdom
- Host: Commonwealth Foundation
- Applications: Online
- Period: 6 Months
- Last Date To Apply: None
- Picked candidates will get the return airfare.
- A holiday Subsidy.
- Day costs allocation.
- A day travel stipend.
- All international learners may apply outside Europe.
- All hopefuls must have the ability to acquire knowledge in Microsoft office.
- A nominee should be competent to accommodate the various workforce.
- All inquisitive contenders must own acceptable knowledge and skills in the research, development area, and administration.
How To Apply:
Applicants need to visit the Official Website in order to find out the Applications Submission Process. In Order to Apply, Kindly see the Commonwealth Foundation Internship Website. Click Here to get to their Website.
The Commonwealth Foundation organizes academic internships for outstanding young people, who are encouraged and motivated to gain an active understanding of the world, contribute to society and change it for the better. A key element of its mission is to involve participants in each other’s cultures and see that they gain exposure to different perspectives on contemporary political, social and economic issues. This internship offers the opportunity to get involved in a ground-breaking social justice project, learn from world-class people and achieve professional development.