The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships could be the perfect opportunity for you. This scholarship program offers awards to students from developing Commonwealth countries. Keep reading to learn more about the program and how to apply. Commonwealth Shared Scholarships cover the cost of tuition for students who have been accepted into a college or university in another Commonwealth country.
These scholarships opportunities are for candidates to study abroad and increase international experience, as well as reduce the budgetary burden of attending university. The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program is invented to provide full scholarships to students in developing countries, who are then able to study at any of the member institutions for free.
This program is an excellent opportunity for students not only to receive a quality education but also to be exposed to different cultures and experience new things. If you want to study in the United Kingdom then the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship might be an exceptional opportunity for you. This program provides scholarships for students from developing countries who want to study at universities in the U.K.
Also, Read: Commonwealth Scholarship.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- Institution: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Master’s
- Last Date To Apply: 13th December 2022
The Commonwealth Scholarship is awarding the candidates the following benefits too.
- Acclaimed Round Airfare Tickets from your home nation to the UK and return at the completion of your award.
- Accepted Full tuition fees.
- Allowance (living stipend) at the price of £1,084 a month, or £1,330 a month for those at universities in the London metropolitan region.
- Warm clothing grant, where appropriate
- Thesis allowance towards the price of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where suitable
- Study travel stipend towards the charge of study-related travel within the UK or abroad.
Candidates must be from one of the following nations, in order to be eligible for this Scholarship Opportunity, Eligible Countries are listed below.
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Click Here for all the information.
The following requirements should be met only then candidates will be allowed to apply.
- Be a resident of or have been allowed refugee standing by an acceptable Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be lastingly resident in a suitable Commonwealth country.
- Those who have finished their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have finished 2 Year bachelor’s and 2 Year Master’s are qualified to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship in the United Kingdom.
- Not be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before September/October 2023
- By October 2023, contain the first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and appropriate postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Be prepared to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
Last Date To Apply:
The Closing Date for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is 13th December 2022. Applications after the last date will be rejected straight away so kindly Submit your applications before the deadline.
How To Apply:
The Application Process is exclusively online, Kindly visit Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Official Website in order to apply online. Click Here to get redirected to their Website and Submit Online Applications.
Candidates who have their eyes set on one of the European Countries and are waiting for Opportunities, their wait is finally over because there is a Scholarship Opportunity in the United Kingdom called the Commonwealth Shaed Scholarship. Candidates must be eligible for this Scholarship only then they will be allowed to apply. Hence All the details regarding this Scholarship are given on the Commonwealth Official Website.