Cornell University has many scholarship opportunities available for students. The university offers scholarships that are based on academic excellence, athletic talent, and leadership qualities. There is also a need-based financial aid program that helps to make the cost of attendance more affordable for those who qualify. Cornell University is one of the top universities in the United States, and they are offering a scholarship for international students.
The Cornell University Scholarship has many benefits that make it an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in attending college in New York. If you are a student that is looking for scholarships to help pay for your college education, then this Scholarship Opportunity may be of interest to you.
The Cornell University Scholarship Program has announced its annual scholarship award, which will cover the full cost of attendance. With this opportunity, students have the chance to earn a four-year degree without taking out loans or accumulating debt. So if you are looking for an excellent school with great academics and financial support available, please read on.
Also, Read: University of Memphis Scholarships.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: USA
- University/Institution: Cornell University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 1st November 2021
- Art & Planning
- Life Sciences and Agriculture
- Sciences and Arts
- College of Business – Hotel Administration
- College of Business – Applied Economics and Management
- Human Ecology
- Industrial & Labor Relations
- need‐based financial aid to approved international students who have applied for financial aid and have demonstrated financial need.
- All aspirants must have the same test requirements such as SAT or ACT.
- Candidates must finish and submit the CSS profile to prove their financial needs.
- Aspirants must submit a TOEFL IBT minimum score of 100 or an IELTS minimum score of 7.
- you must take two Sat subjects of your choice but math is essential for engineering.
- You might need to take SAT subjects tests based on your College or major.
- For all the other majors, SAT subjects test is not needed.
- Submit at least 3 years of high school records.
- All transcripts and certificates must be official and translated into English.
Last Date To Apply:
The Closing Date of the Cornell University Scholarship in the United States is 1st November 2021. Applications from you people must be received before the last date.
How To Apply:
Kindly read all the steps of application submission from the University Official Website, The University has given all the details regarding this Opportunity on their Website, so make sure to read it. Click Here to get access to Cornell University Official Website and read the application steps. Click Here For some extra information regarding this Scholarship.
Candidates who want to study abroad can apply for this Cornell University Scholarship. Moreover, Only Submit an Application if you fulfill the requirements. Furthermore, All details regarding this Scholarship Opportunity are mentioned on University Website.