The CRG Internship Programme gives students an opportunity to gain hands-on experience working in a commercial research environment, providing valuable work experience. CRG welcomes applications from all those interested in learning more about the research industry. CRG program is an exciting project that provides you with a chance to gain real-life experience.
No matter which field of study or research you are in, there will be an opportunity for you to apply for an exciting program. The internship program offers students an opportunity to develop the skills and expertise used in consulting by working on a wide range of projects. This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire first-hand knowledge while still studying.
Moreover, They allow you to develop and enhance your academic skills while you gain additional valuable experience. The program is aimed at providing young professionals with an opportunity to contribute and gain practical experience from working with a leading organization in its field. It is designed for individuals who are enthusiastic about the challenges involved in facilitating the achievement of organizational goals.
Also, Read: UNESCO Internship Program.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Spain
- Organization: Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
- Applications: Online
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Last Date To Apply: 20th March 2022
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Connected Subjects
Period of Internship:
The Duration of the Internship is 320 Working Hours (40 hours per week), distributed over 2 months from June to July and up to September 2022.
- Picked Applicants will Obtain a Grant of 600 euros per Month
- One Return Air Ticket to the student’s place of residence (European ticket up to 300 euros / Overseas up to 800 euros)
- Meal Coupons (Lunch/working days) for 2 months.
- interns must provide their own health and accident insurance in case it is not provided by the University.
- From this Grant, students are responsible for their own accommodation.
In Order to be eligible for this Internship, Candidates must fulfill the following prerequisites.
Standards for Undergraduate Students:
- Undergraduates with a Superior Academic Record and a Substantial Interest in the above-mentioned fields.
- There is a separate application for Master Students.
- Two Full Years (4 semesters) of college course work finished by the time the internship initiates.
- Applicants may not have acquired an undergraduate degree at the time of the internship (Summer 2022).
- Aspirants need to be very good at the English Language.
- Candidates have the availability to do a student placement/internship contract through your Institute.
Standards for Master Students:
- Master students with an outstanding educational background and a muscular interest in the above-mentioned fields
- Presently Enlisted in a Master’s in an accredited University and after the summer internship.
- Good at Speaking the English Language.
- Applicants have the availability to do a student placement/internship agreement through your University.
Last Date To Apply:
All applications should be submitted before 20th March 2022. Late applications will be rejected.
How To Apply:
Applications Procedure is Completely Online, Candidates can Submit Online Applications. Please provide all the required things, Provide everything that is needed. Don’t Provide false information. In Order to Apply, you will have to visit the CRG Internship Programme Website. Click Here to proceed to the CRG Internship Programme Official Website to Apply Online.
Such a Wonderful Opportunity in the European Region, An internship has been announced in Spain by the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG). Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned provisions can Apply Online through the Website of CRG. All the information concerning the internship can be seen on the CRG Website. Please visit CRG Website for more.