DAAD scholarship is a great opportunity for students who want to study in Germany. The DAAD scholarship covers all the costs of living and studying in Germany including tuition, insurance, travel expenses, and visa fees. While there are many scholarships available to international students wanting to study abroad, the DAAD scholarship might be one of your best options because it offers so much more than just free money for college.
The application process is also very competitive which means that this could be a great way to get into top universities that you would not otherwise have been able to afford. DAAD offers students an excellent opportunity to get to know the culture, language and universities in Germany.
Many students have been awarded DAAD scholarships, which include free accommodation and money for living expenses. These scholarships provide a great chance for German-speaking students wishing to study abroad in Germany or English-speaking students who wish to learn about the country firsthand by studying there on their own initiative.
Also, Read: MEXT Scholarship.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Germany
- Host: DAAD | Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Level of Study: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Last Date to Apply: Varies from University to University
Fields & Majors:
These courses are offered under this German Scholarships Program.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Media Studies
- Regional & Urban Planning
- Engineering & Related Sciences
- Natural & Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education & Law
- Agricultural & Forest Sciences
DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023/2024 for Masters & Ph.D. Degree holders is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenditures are covered by the home country or another source of allocation
- Monthly rent stipend
- Monthly subsidy for accompanying members of the family.
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Applicants From all Developing Countries are eligible. Click Here to check the List of the Developing Countries.
- His/her academic degrees should generally not be over 6 years old.
- At least 2 years of proficient experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree (usually a 4-year course) in a relevant subject.
How To Apply:
All Candidates will have to Apply Online, Fill the Application Form and Upload all the required documents. Click Here to view the Official Announcement of DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024. Click Here for Updated list of the Deadline and Courses.
Opportunity to consider for the people who were thinking of getting into Germany. A Wonderful Career, if you fulfill the requirements we will recommend you to submit your application As Soon As Possible.