Join the DESY student program and conduct research in a fascinating area of science. The DESY Program can offer you the opportunity to hone and develop your own potential for a career as an independent scientist and to establish contacts for the future. During your time at DESY, you will enjoy an ideal balance between first-class research in an international, interdisciplinary environment and all the opportunities that a big city has to offer.
DESY offers an inspiring research environment and unique opportunities for scientists from around the world and the chance to pursue their ideas at the forefront of science. They encourage graduate training, scientific interdisciplinary collaboration and diversity among our researchers. They provide training opportunities for outstanding research technicians and graduates, and they actively contribute to education and outreach activities.
The DESY Student Program is an educational and funding program that offers students the opportunity to do research at DESY, one of the premier research centers in Europe in the fields of accelerator physics and photon science. The DESY Student Program gives outstanding students the opportunity to be involved in cutting-edge research under the guidance of experienced scientists.
Also, Read: USIDHR Youth Summit in Istanbul.
Details of the Program:
- Country: Germany
- Organization: DESY
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 8th March 2022
- DESY Summer Students will pay a subsidy to cover residency costs for a single individual.
- 1200 Euros per Month
- Travel fees will be covered to and from Germany (Airfare Tickets)
- Geological Sciences and Materials
- Engineering and Computing
- Synchrotron Radiation on Molecules
- Soft Matter
- Nanomaterials and Solid-State
- Be Foreign Nationals from outside Germany.
- Both Undergraduates & Master Students are Qualified
- Aspirants who already acquired a master-degree or will acquire a Master’s degree in 2022 are not eligible.
- Should not have previously been at DESY as summer students.
- Candidates should have a reasonable understanding of English.
- Basic computing skills are crucial.
How To Apply:
Applicants will be able to Submit Online Applications as the Applications Process is Online. All the Applications Should be Submitted Online before the Deadline. Provide all the Required Documents and all the other stuff when Submitting Applications. Provide all the information that is required. In Order To Apply, Please visit the Fully Funded DESY Student Program in Germany Website. Click Here to get to their Website.
The DESY Student Program offers young scientists from all over the world the exciting opportunity to carry out promising research at DESY under the supervision of experienced DESY scientists. Selected candidates will gain first-hand experience in the unique particle physics and accelerator research environment at this fully-fledged research laboratory of world renown. The DESY student program is a much sought-after opportunity – and not just for your CV. The DESY student program is fully funded which means it is possible to work at DESY without having to worry about fees or funding. You are paired with one of the institutes head of departments who you will shadow every day, allowing you to learn from the experts. The DESY Student Program has been launched to support and encourage students with excellent studies who wish to embark on a career in research.