If you are an international student and would like to study at one of the top universities in China, Donghua University Scholarships are worth considering. Donghua University offers a wide range of degree programs, covering areas like art, engineering and business among others. If you would like to study at this prestigious university you will be pleased to know that they offer a lot of scholarships and financial aid. Donghua University has an elaborate scholarship program that will help you pay for different costs.
It is geared towards students who are passionate about studying abroad in China. Nowadays, it has become increasingly important for students to apply for scholarships. It is a good opportunity for students to get help from the government, universities and many individuals in order to make their studies more affordable.
Students who want to pursue an excellent education while enjoying all the benefits that come from Shanghai should make plans quickly. International students who are interested in studying at a reputable Chinese University may be interested to know that there are plenty of scholarships available for international students willing to study in China. One such scholarship is provided by the Shanghai Government which is open to international students from countries all around the world.
Also, Read: UST Scholarships in South Korea.
Regarding the University:
Donghua University has developed at a very fast speed, attaches great importance to international cooperation in all aspects of talent introduction, education, research and culture creation. By virtue of its outstanding teachers and high-level structure of discipline layout, Donghua University was ranked among the top 100 universities in China by both domestic and international rankings. Donghua University is a comprehensive university with strengths in engineering and architecture.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: China
- University/Institution: Donghua University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: PhD, Masters and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 31st March 2022
Two types of Scholarships are available.
- Excused From Full Tuition cost.
- Accommodation on campus
- Full Medical insurance
- Monthly Living Fee
- Doctoral program Fee of CNY3500
- Graduate program Fee of CNY3000
- Undergraduate program Fee of CNY2500
- Exempt from tuition expenses, and provide complete medical insurance.
- Candidates for the Ph.D. degree must have a master’s degree and be beneath 40.
- Fulfilling entrance prerequisites of the applied institute and program.
- Contenders for the master’s degree program must have an undergraduate degree and be beneath 35.
- International Students and in reasonable health.
- Candidates for the pre-college program must have a high school credential and be under 23.
- Aspirants for the Undergraduate degree program must have a high school certificate and be beneath 25.
- The candidate who has obtained any other scholarships offered by the Chinese government or organizations is not qualified to apply.
How To Apply:
Applicants need to Apply Online for the Scholarships Opportunities in China Offered by the Shangai Government. The Applications Procedure is Completely Online, Please provide all the required documents. All the information concerning the Scholarships can be seen on the University Website. In Order to Apply, you will have to go through the Donghua University Website. Click Here to Move to their Website.
Scholarships are always helpful. Scholarships do not just include tuition fees but many perks like dormitory and board fees. Not all scholarships are available for everyone as they are prestige-based and most of them require a minimum set of requirements who can apply to it. Scholarships are a great way of generating funds for your studies and offer more opportunities for you to gain knowledge about a certain subject or get higher education at different institutions that have recognized reputations. Fully Funded Donghua University Scholarships in China for people around the world have been announced. Please visit Institute Website for further details.