The Einstein Forum is looking for highly motivated and talented graduate students to participate in the Einstein Forum Fellowship in Germany. The Fellowship will provide you with the opportunity to come to Germany for a period of 5-6 months to pursue a creative program of academic or research work in an interdisciplinary environment.
The Einstein Forum Fellowship is an opportunity for outstanding fellows from all countries to come and work at one of the most prestigious think tanks in Europe for six months. The Einstein Forum Fellowship is a 6-month program designed to provide talented international students with the opportunity to pursue advanced studies and research at leading national or international academic institutions in Germany.
Students are offered a monthly stipend plus a travel allowance. The diversity of fellowships is a signature of the Einstein Forum which aims at bringing together future leaders from all over the world in an international dialogue setting. The aim of the fellowships is to provide promising young academics with funding for a stay abroad which will enable them to develop or increase their international mobility and promote international cooperation through personal contacts.
Also, Read: Google PhD Fellowship Program.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country of Fellowship: Germany
- Host: Einstein Forum
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Period: 5 to 6 Month
- Last Date To Apply: 15th May 2022
- Free Accommodation.
- Travel fees will be covered.
- Your family may escort you during the fellowship time. The fellowship will not cover their travel costs.
- As long as you still fit the additional eligibility standards, you may reapply for the fellowship next year with a fresh proposal.
- An allowance of 10,000 Euro For 5 – 6 Months.
Only the Contenders should Apply who fulfill these requirements, Applicants may not waste their time if they do not fulfill the provisions.
- Be under 35.
- Own a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture
- The Einstein Fellowship is not planned for candidates who desire to achieve an academic study they have already started.
- Your proposed assignment must not be a piece of your dissertation or thesis, and the application documents must be in English.
- Have a Reasonable CV.
- A 2-page assignment proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applications for the Einstein Forum Fully Funded Fellowship in Germany is 15th May 2022.
How To Apply:
Please look for the Applications Submission Process on the Official Website. In Order To Apply, visit the Einstein Forum Fellowship Website. Click Here to Advance to their Website.
Germany is one of the most popular countries in Europe to study abroad. Since German universities have an excellent reputation, students from all over the world apply to universities in Germany. They are offered a wide range of subjects to choose from, most of them being highly technical like engineering and computer science. Students who take advantage of this opportunity stand a good chance of sharpening their academic and personal skills while at the same time getting involved in a variety of cultural activities and making plans for post-graduation.