Emile Boutmy Scholarship is for those students who want to study in Europe. As you know that Europe is considered the best place for education in the world. Because the countries in Europe provide state of the art facilities for students which make the atmosphere very good for study.
If you see those people who study in Europe and then came back to their respective countries they are the pride of those nations. This is an opportunity want for you to do something in your life then this is a real opportunity for you.
Only Non-European students can take advantage of these scholarships by taking admission in Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree.
Also, Read: UST Scholarships in South Korea.
Regarding The University
The institution that offers these scholarships is located in Paris which is the capital of France. Its name is Sciences Po University. The duration of a Bachelor’s Degree in this University is three years. During these three years, the institution provides education to approximately 14000 boys.
With this, the period of the Master’s Program is two years and the Ph.D. time is three years. Although this organization is in France if you want to be a scholarship holder you should be able to speak English. This is due to English is one of the most spoken languages throughout the Globe.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: France
- University/Institute: Science Po University
- Level of Study: Masters, Bachelor
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd February 2023 (For Undergraduates), 30th November 2022 (For Master)
The students which are acceptable for this program should be the first-time applicant and their country should be a non-European Union State, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been accepted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- The scholarship may not be merged with additional scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…) unless otherwise decided by the jury.
- This scholarship is granted based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded, Applicants must demonstrate their wish to apply straight in their online bachelor’s or master’s application form.
The Sciences Po University proposes the following courses.
- Management & Innovation
- Public Affairs
- International Affairs
The following will be provided to the students who are applying for the Emile Boutmy University Scholarship in 2023.
- Effortlessly Affordable Residence near the campus.
- Applicants are urged to participate in sports activities.
Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be provided tuition fee grants in diverse forms:
- A tuition allocation of €13,190 per year for 3 years.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 per year for three years.
- A tuition allocation of €6,000 per year for 3 years.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per year for three years.
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
A tuition fee subsidy of €12,200 per year for the entire 2 years.
Last Date To Apply:
The application time for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023:
- Deadline for Undergraduate (applicants from foreign secondary schools): 22nd February 2023.
- Deadline for Undergraduate (applicants from French secondary schools): 10th April 2023.
- Deadline for Master: 30th November 2022.
No application submissions will be taken after the deadline.
How To Apply?
To apply for this scholarship visit the Emile Boutmy Scholarships Sciences Po University Website. By the way, the Applications Process is Online. The Applications may be different for undergraduates and graduates.
This is a very good chance to start your life in Europe. Everyone outside the EU wants to leave their country and shift to Europe or the United States of America. If you want to be admitted to Bachelor’s degree, join the Sciences Po University of France.