The EPFL Excellence Fellowships are designed to attract outstanding researchers, teachers and technologists who would wish to carry out research. They also offer a wide range of benefits that will help you achieve your objective whether it is gaining personal or professional growth. The EPFL Excellence Fellowship program is aimed at young researchers and scientists who were educated abroad and who, as a result of their academic excellence, wish to pursue their personal and research activities at EPFL.
The Excellence Program offers prestigious fellowships to outstanding researchers who wish to pursue their activities at the highest international level. The Excellence Fellowship is a highly competitive career development program that helps to further develop top science and technology researchers early in their careers. A Swiss Excellence Fellowship program at EPFL gives you a unique opportunity in an environment of academic excellence, with a truly interdisciplinary approach.
The EPFL Excellence Fellowship Program is offered to outstanding researchers of any nationality who are seeking a research position at the EPFL. Fellowships are awarded to candidates who have proven themselves through their research and postdoctoral experience, and who demonstrate an outstanding record of academic achievement. They allow applicants to pursue research in the laboratories of EPFL’s professors and researchers.
Also, Read: Atlantic Fellowship in USA.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country of Fellowship: Switzerland
- Host: Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 15th April 2022
- Learners will be provided financial help of CHF 16,000 per academic year to fulfill their monetary costs, yet, transportation and travel fees will not be provided.
- Applicants will have to pay the fee of tickets and visa expenses.
- A certificate of superiority at the end of the master’s program.
- Make sure that he/she will be a regular student. The fellowship financial assistance will be paid for four semesters to the enlisted learners.
- Learners that will be picked for the fellowship will be considered with the qualm of a room in a student residence.
Those Applicants who meet the following requirements will have a higher chance of acquiring the Fellowships.
- Students from around the World can Apply.
- Admirable at the English Language.
- Own superior educational records and references.
- Applicants cannot step back after involving in the fellowship program, however, those who decide to defer or postpone their admission at EPFL will lose their excellence fellowship.
- Students who already hold a Master’s degree, or equal, in the area (or similar field) of the program, are not eligible to apply, however, learners holding a Bachelor’s degree from an institute (or the peer) in the area offered by EPFL are eligible to apply for EPFL Masters Programs.
- In case of Illness and incubation of any fellowship holder and because of these causes the holder is incompetent to continue to study and pass examinations, the excellence fellowship will be suspended. It will resume upon return if the prerequisites for renewal are fulfilled.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline to Apply for the EPFL Fully Funded Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland is 15th April 2022.
How To Apply:
The Process of Application Submission and all the other details concerning the Fellowships in Switzerland is provided on EPFL Website. To Apply, Please visit the EPFL Excellence Fellowships Official Website. Click Here to Progress to their Website.
The EPFL Excellence Fellowships are intended to provide talented individuals with a specific experience that will allow them to develop their potential and improve their skills, as well as to provide them with an exceptional environment for intellectual exchange. The EPFL Excellence Fellowship offers internationally recognized researchers a platform for an exceptional period of research and personal development in their home country. EPFL Excellence Fellowships are the leading program in Europe to support the development of early-stage researchers. This is a global competition aimed at attracting exceptional scientists at all levels who will provide a significant return on Switzerland and EPFL’s investment.