The École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University (EPFL) Summer Internship in Switzerland is offering a variety of courses and internships that can be tailored to your interests. If you’re looking for more hands-on experience, there are many labs and research centers that provide opportunities to conduct experiments or work with professional scientists.
We recommend everyone to apply for EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland because it’s such a great opportunity. The École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University Summer Internship Program offers students an opportunity to get hands-on experience through internships at prestigious labs or companies across Switzerland. There are various categories to choose from such as robotics, computer sciences, art & design, etc.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in the field of Engineering then this is the perfect opportunity for you to experience what it’s like to be at École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University (EPFL). You will have the chance to meet with professors and recruiters, as well as get involved with exciting activities on campus. Don’t miss out! Apply now!
Also, Read: Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University, or EPFL in short, is a public research university in Switzerland. École Polytechnique is a Swiss university that was founded in 1969. The University was originally created to educate students in the fields of engineering and natural sciences. There are now over 12,000 students enrolled at École Polytechnique, with about 2,500 international students from 120 different countries. The University provides courses on a diverse range of subjects including business studies, political science, law and economics as well as science-related subjects such as physics or chemistry. Meanwhile, Last year it ranked first among all universities worldwide for its research performance.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Switzerland
- University/institution: École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Internship Period: 3 Months
- Level: Bachelor & Master Students
- Last Date to Apply: 4th December 2022
The fields that they are offering For École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) University Summer Internship are given below.
- BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- Each field of Engineering, Science, and Technology.
- Life Sciences, biology, biophysics, chemistry, bioengineering, bioinformatics, quantitative biology, and similar fields.
EPFL is a Fully Funded Internship in Swizterland for all Undergraduate and Master Students. Chosen students will acquire the following:
- Monthly Living Allowance of 1’600 CHF to Cover their Housing and Living Costs.
- Airfare Travel Expenses to & From Switzerland will be Refunded.
Every internship has some requirements, the needs for this internship are given below.
- Any Student of Any Nationality from around the world is acceptable.
- Must be registered in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
- Students registered in Ph.D. programs are not eligible.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Application Submission for this internship is 4th December 2022. Hence The individuals who are interested in this Internship must apply before the deadline date. You will also need to upload your CV and all Academics, you will find what is needed by the University on their Website.
How To Apply:
The Submission of an Application is very easy because it’s online, You need to go to the University Website and then only you can apply. Furthermore, Click Here to get to École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University Website. Also, For more details visit EPFL Website.
If you fulfill the requirements then you must go ahead to Submit Applications for this Internship as we think this is a very good opportunity.