The European Commission is holding its annual conference in Manchester. The agenda has been designed specifically to reflect and address the needs of companies that operate in the real world of competition.
This is your opportunity to directly engage with senior-level staff from Europe’s competition authorities. If you want to know what is going on at the daily news level, why it matters and how you can use it to your own advantage, then this conference is for you. Registration is now open for the upcoming conference given in Manchester.
Also, Read: Future News Worldwide Conference by British Council.
Details of the Conference:
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host: One Young World
- Total No. of Participants: 2000+
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 26th June 2022
European Commission Conference in Manchester:
- Pass to One Young World Summit Events.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Round Airfare Tickets from Country to Tokyo
- Conference Materials
- Meals, Catering, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Inside Transportation
Note: You Just Need to Pay for Your Visa Fee.
- Undergraduates, School, College, University Students, Teachers, Leaders Everyone.
- Show the capability for supervision
- Applicants must be managing key local or global matters in their employment
- Have a track record of developing impactful and creative thoughts
- 18-30 Years of age.
- Have a proven dedication to delivering a positive difference.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applications for the European Commission Fully Funded Conference in Manchester, England is 26th June 2022.
How To Apply:
Applications will be Submitted Online, Apply Online via the Official Website. In Order To Apply, Please visit the European Commission Conference Website. Click Here to Progress to their Website.