Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship is an internship program that provides opportunities for students to work on their academic projects under the supervision of professors and lecturers. It has been designed to help students engage with local communities, develop skills in research, teaching, and learning. Students will also gain the opportunity to study educational theory at a higher level than they could previously achieve through traditional programs.
This institution offers internships to students looking for work experience. They offer the opportunity to both undergraduate and graduate students, which is a great way for them to gain valuable real-world skills. This gives interns a chance at hands-on experience in the field they’re looking into pursuing as a career choice or just wanting to explore new opportunities within academia.
They offer summer internships, spring break internships, or even semester-long internships. This organization was created by Fatima Al-Fihri, who wanted to give young women like herself a chance to further their education with practical work experience. With this opportunity, students can find out if their chosen career path is right for them before they invest too much time and money into it.
Also, Read: Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship.
Regarding the University:
The Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is the first institution of higher education in Morocco to offer online courses. The university was established by a group of women who were educated and empowered under the leadership of the Moroccan Princess, Allaloum Al Fassi. This university is also known as the University of al-Qarawiyyin.
At the time of its establishment, it was the world’s first degree-granting institution of higher education for women. It was also among the earliest universities to be established anywhere in the world.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Morocco
- University/ Institution: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Undergrauate or Graduate
- Last Date to Apply: Varies as per new opportunities
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University offers the following fields listed beneath:
- Human Resources.
- Social Media.
- Pedagogical Affairs.
- Photo/ Video Design and Edit.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University has some requirements that those people should fulfill who are about to submit their applications.
- Required Proficiency in the English language.
- All world countries are eligible
- An applicant must have the ability to speak and write in English.
- The official language knowledge of the residing country is compulsory.
- Access to the internet and computer proficiency is obligatory.
- In the non-profit sector, previous work is an asset, especially in educational organizations.
- An applicant should be an open-minded person so that he could build relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds in order to pursue his career.
- The candidate should actively participate in his/her local community.
- He must have the desire to learn and improve professionally.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this internship varies as per new opportunities. Apply as quickly as possible to get the best chance of getting this internship.
How To Apply:
Applicants are worried about that how they can apply for this internship so don’t worry we are here to tell you the process of applying. You can apply online by jumping into Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship Site. Click Here to get to their Website without wasting any further time.
A golden opportunity for all of those who wanted to take the internship certificate. Don’t miss this opportunity. Apply for it now to availing this internship certificate for building a strong future.