The scholarship pursuer is encouraged to undertake to study in Germany. Those International students who aspired to study in Germany had the opportunity to avail Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship.
The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship is granted both to German citizens, and international students as Germany is one of the most advanced countries globally, so this is an opportunity to conduct. The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship is excellent for those who wished to undertake their bachelor’s masters and Ph.D. studies in Germany.
Regarding The Institutions:
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung possesses a remarkably great history. It was established as a political party. It was built in 1925. Right now, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Academic Foundation (FES) is one of thirteen institutions for studies in Germany. Only 1% of german students obtain admission through scholarships in this renowned institution. The refinement of this institution is that its scholarships are open for Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, and worldwide. There is no tuition fee in Germany, so the institution will provide complete financial support.
Scholarships are always a vital opportunity for students to get a better and more accessible education, especially for developing country students. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarship is one of them. This is a fully-funded scholarship. They offered almost every course to get your bachelor’s Masters and Ph.D. Degree in it. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is the most prestigious institution in Germany. Not only international students but german students are also invited to this Scholarship.
Advantages of Scholarship:
- Aspirants will receive the €850 per month including the children
- For allowances, complete tuition costs, international health insurance, travel costs, research stays, and language courses contain in the scholarship
- The 12-month internship is also included in this scholarship for stipends.
- Counting on the applicants, they may also obtain the €71 for health insurance
- The scholarship does not provide the repaid facility
Acceptability (Eligibility Criteria)
Before applying to the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarship, analyze yourself in the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria.
- Both international and overseas scholars can apply for this scholarship
- Scholars who are active participation in student councils, youth work, NGOs or additional political organizations participants will also be eligible
- Applicants who previously have a German university scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Those with refugees standing can also be eligible.
Last Date Of Applying:
The last date for this scholarship for international students is 31st May 2022.
How to Apply:
If you are a student and you want to apply, please visit the formal website.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships is an opportunity. Students all around the world continually seek better Scholarships. This is the opportunity for them to avai Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarship. This Scholarship is fully funded from Airline tickets to residential that cant is perfect. Applying for a scholarship will take about ten minutes, but it can completely change your life. All students who wished to study in better institutions must apply.