The Future News Worldwide Conference events are intended to offer an open debate to all industry professionals and decision-makers about the future of the global news industry.
Digital illiteracy and misinformation are problems for all industries and they want to find potential solutions together.
There is more and more emphasis placed, across all industry sectors, on a digital-first approach from new business models and cross-platform content offerings to delivery infrastructure, technology solutions, regulation and distribution channels.
Details of the Conference:
- Conference Area: Media
- Sponsor: Future News Worldwide
- Host: British Council
- Conference Mode: Virtually
- Age: 18 – 25 Years
- Duration: 3 Days
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Period of Program: 12 – 14 July 2022
- Last Date To Apply: 12th June 2022
Future News Worldwide Conference by British Council:
- Constructing the skills, support, and resilience needed for journalism to fulfill the challenges of a changing world.
- Applicants will be included in the team of 400 alumni network of Future News Worldwide.
- Attend the Digital Future News International Conference.
- Be studying any field related to media.
- The applicant should not have participated in this annual conference before.
- Applicants should be willing to attend the conference from 12 – 14 July 2022.
- Applicants should be good at speaking the English language.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Be between 18 – 25 years of age.
Last Date To Apply:
Applications for the Future News Worldwide Conference by British Council close on 12th July 2022. Please Submit your Applications before the due date.
How To Apply:
To Apply, you will have to go through Future News Worldwide Conference Website. The application procedure is given on the Official Website. Please read all the details that are provided on the Website. Click Here to get access to the Official Page. Click Here to instantly Submit Applications.
The conference is an excellent opportunity to learn how the global news industry is evolving, and participate in discussions that will shape the future of the industry. The event provides an effective platform for sharing ideas and knowledge, an open space for participants to discuss key issues and a unique chance to meet and connect with those at the forefront of global journalism.