GIFT Internship will present you with the opportunity to live and work in a foreign country while being mentored by their team of highly qualified professionals.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding internship in an exciting new destination? GIFT, based in South Korea is offering fully-funded internships to eligible candidates.
If you’re an international student and passionate about cross-cultural communication but still have some hesitations about studying abroad, then this is the chance for you.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: South Korea
- Organization: Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy materials Technology (GIFT)
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- Free housing & transportation.
- Bus edibles or KTX assistance.
- KRW 500,000 to cover Living costs.
- International students will obtain Airfare (free round trip).
- Students from around the World are eligible.
- Have all prior educational transcripts in English.
- Have an English Language mastery test certification.
- South Korean students are also eligible.
- Candidates must be 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate students.
Last Date To Apply:
Summer Applications deadline is 15th May 2022. Furthermore, The internship will begin from July to August 2022. The Outcome will be Revealed in June 2022.
The Winter Applications deadline is the end of November 2022. The internship will begin from January to February 2023. The Outcome will be Revealed in December 2022.
How To Apply:
Students can Apply Online, Please visit the GIFT Internships Official Website for more details. In Order to Apply, visit the GIFT Internship Website. Click Here to get access to their Website.
GIFT coordinators have been hosting a fully-funded internship in South Korea. The interns reside in a college dormitory on campus and are provided with meals and textbooks. All expenses relating to travel, visa sponsorship, insurance, and housing will be paid for by the GIFT program. GIFT, a vibrant international non-profit based in Seoul, South Korea, is looking to hire an intern interested in working with research and communications to help promote the organization’s mission of sharing Korean industrial technology and culture. Interns are responsible for drafting email newsletters, sending out letters to GIFT members, assisting volunteers and interns with various tasks, and working on other projects from time to time. It means living in a host country where your co-teachers are from another culture with different perspectives on many things like social values, traditions, and languages.