The GIST Internship Program is a fully-funded collaboration between Koreans and Global International Students. Students have the ability to research internship opportunities abroad. Students have the opportunity to visit Asian countries and learn languages that are rarely spoken in other parts of Europe or America.
Students who decide to stay abroad also gain the invaluable experience needed for working in a culturally diverse environment. It is designed for gifted individuals who have demonstrated success as leaders and entrepreneurs in their home countries.
It is also open to outstanding young talent with a proven track record of academic excellence, entrepreneurial drive, and innovative ideas. The GIST Internship Programme offers participants a thoroughly transformative experience that develops key leadership skills and economic awareness while forging new relationships with peers from other countries and cultures.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: South Korea
- Organization: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Period: 3-6 Months
- Last Date To Apply: None
- A Round Air Ticket.
- Medical Insurance.
- A monthly subsidy of up to 425,000 won.
- All international students may apply.
- Students who are seeking their postgraduate degree either master’s or Ph.D. can apply.
- Contenders who are interested in any fieldwork connected to the Fund’s work of IERI may apply under specific circumstances.
- A nominee should be fluent in English.
- A nominee should have mastery of MS Office.
- Students who are studying in their last semester of the Bachelor’s degree program may also apply.
How To Apply:
Apply Online via GIST Fully Funded Internship in South Korea Official Website. Click Here to Advance to their Website.
GIST Institute is taking applications for their highly-coveted internship program. If you are interested, you should apply as soon as possible.