If you are an entrepreneur and wish to break into the Asian market, a Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp in Bangkok, Thailand is perfect for you. This is a 3-day weekend trip where you will have the opportunity to not only learn about the unique culture of Bangkok but learn about Thai culture, meet influential Startup Founders and Entrepreneurs from across Asia.
If you are a budding entrepreneur or just want to learn from the experts, Thailand has some exciting opportunities for you. Entrepreneurship is becoming more and more popular because it provides great opportunities for individuals to have a better financial situation, work independently, and become their own bosses.
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp concluded that Bangkok is the dynamic hub for small and growing businesses. The Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp in Bangkok, Thailand, is the most intensive management course ever. The Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp in Bangkok is the most relevant program for entrepreneurs in the world.
Details of the Conference:
- Country: Thailand
- Host: Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
- Applications: Online
- Period of Program: 22nd to 25th July 2022
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp:
- 200 Plus partakers from Forty foreign nations.
- Pitch Concepts in face of accelerators & incubators.
- Mentorship from World Class Mentors from respected institutions around the globe.
- Be a piece of GEBx where the partakers will obtain the chance to share their entrepreneurial journey.
- Get a chance to be a part of the Global Youth Icon and Global Startup award
- Opportunity to get the fund to rise up your startup and innovative ideas.
- Collaboration & Mentorship.
- Partnership & Cultural Exchange.
- Develop your international network.
- Start your experience at a premature age.
- Partnership chances with diverse startups, corporate houses, and Joint Venture companies.
- Investment opportunity from an international joint venture company.
- Chance to have one-to-one gatherings with investors, Joint Venture companies, venture capital, and Angels.
- Chance to boost the startups in different countries in the Franchise Model.
- Entrepreneurs, students, and professionals from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Be capable to speak and write basic English.
- GEBootcamp considers that innovation, ideas, and entrepreneurs can increase from any age group and educational surroundings. Hence, Aspirants do not necessarily need to have a specific academic background.
Last Date To Apply:
- Roster Price: $600
- Deadline of Applications: 30th April 2022
- (Full & Partial Scholarship Available)
- Roll Cost: $700
- Deadline: 30th May 2022
- (Scholarship Not Available)
- Enrollment Payment: $800
- Last Date: 30th June 2022
- (Scholarship Not Available)
How To Apply:
Applications seems to be online, please visit the Official Website for more details. To Apply, Kindly visit the Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Website. Click Here to Advance to their Website.
You will have to visit the GEBootcamp Official Website for complete details. All the information regarding the Applications Process can be found on their Website as well.