The Global Internship Program is a fully-funded internship program for university students from around the world. The Global Internship Program offers an excellent opportunity for students from all over the world to study and intern in South Korea.
You will gain a variety of experiences, both in the classroom and in your placement, that will benefit you for years to come. This opportunity is a win-win for employers who will be getting interns who are passionate about their field of study. Also, you will be able to earn credit hours towards your degree.
GIP gives students the chance to become immersed in a different language and culture. It’s the whole language immersion experience—students live in the communities they work within their local area while at their internship sites.
South Korea retains its dynamic business environment, it has been known to be a top bastion of educational institutions in the world and has a well-developed higher education system. These factors make South Korea not just an attractive study location but also provide a strong foundation for internships.
Also, Read: GIST Internship in South Korea.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: South Korea
- Host Organization: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Program: Global Intern Program (GIP)
- Period: 8 Weeks
- Last Date To Apply: None
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science School
- Materials Science & Engineering School
- Mechanical Engineering School
- Environmental Science & Engineering School
- Life Sciences School
- Physics & Chemistry School
- Biomedical Science & Engineering Department
- Integrated Technology Institute
- Research in the world’s finest labs from GIST Graduate Schools
- Dormitory Accommodation
- Special Lectures
- Korean Language Classes
- Korean Cultural Classes
- Half of Round-trip Airfare
- Monthly Allowance
- International Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree learners.
- Students from around the Globe can get involved.
- A GPA of 3.0 or more
- Before applying, please review the GIP eligibility prerequisites. Failure to fulfill the eligibility requirements will result in your application not being processed.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure is totally Online, please provide all the required information and documents. in Order to Apply, please visit the Global Internship Program Website. Click Here to Progress to their Website.
The Global Intern Program (GIP) is a fully-funded internship program in South Korea. It is an intensive Korean language training program and a prestigious internship with companies from leading industries. The GIP attracts applicants from world-class universities and focuses on skill building to contribute to these five core industry sectors in Korea, future leaders who can have a positive impact on the future of Korea as well as the world. The program will enable students to experience cultural differences with globalized companies in South Korea by exchanging expertise and skills with students from different countries around the world as well as supporting their interests to work at overseas international companies. Students will experience Korean culture firsthand while employees at the companies can also be able to share their ideas of business with interns.