Google PhD Fellowship Program is a fully-funded Ph.D. program that aims at supporting and encouraging Google Engineers to pursue their doctoral studies in any field of study and diverse disciplines at the participating universities or research institutions worldwide. Google PhD Fellowship program is a full funding program offered to doctoral candidates admitted to Ph.D. programs at universities all over the world.
The best thing is that it is fully funded by Google. The program provides selected students with resources, tools and mentorship opportunities to enable them to advance their research in areas of interest to Google such as Big Data, security, cloud computing and consumer web technologies.
The Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program is a highly selective program that recruits outstanding students to conduct full-time research with leading Stanford faculty members, and awards each student a coveted doctoral fellowship from Google to support their graduate study. This program aims to enhance Ph.D. education by providing students and faculty with funding, mentorship and a flexible environment that empowers them to pursue their most innovative ideas.
Google Ph.D. Fellowship program is an opportunity for academically distinguished, early-career professors to spend three years working with Google experts on a research project of mutual interest. The program is designed to give fellows the flexibility to pursue Question Exploration and their own questions of interest. All fellows will be supported by Google during their fellowship and are eligible for a competitive salary and benefits.
Also, Read: Professional Fellows Program (PFP) in USA.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country of Fellowship: Worldwide
- Host: Google
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: PhD
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- Algorithms, Optimizations & Markets.
- Machine Perception, Speech Technology & Computer Vision.
- Mobile Computing.
- Human-Computer Interaction.
- Machine Learning.
- Software Engineering & Programming Languages.
- Quantum Computing.
- Recommender Systems.
- Database Management & Structured Data.
- Natural Language Processing (including Information Retrieval & Extraction).
- Security & Privacy.
- Networking & Systems.
- Cognitive Sciences & Computational Neural.
- Health Research.
Different for each region, please check the Official Website for further details.
Only Submit Applications if you meet the subsequent eligibility standards of the Program.
- Nominated students of the eligible countries can apply (list available of eligible countries on Official Website).
- Complete-time graduate students who are seeking a Ph.D. while enlisting in the institution of the eligible listed countries.
- Be enlisted in an institute as a complete-time learner.
- Anyone operating in Google, and their spouses and children cannot apply.
- If already taking any awards, you are not qualified.
- For Africa, India, and Southeast Asia, complete-time undergraduate or master’s students may apply.
- Have finished the graduate coursework before the beginning of the fellowship. For Australian and New Zealand scholars, no such limitation is applied.
Last Date To Apply:
Please see the Official Website in order to find out the Deadline and also all the other important details regarding the Fellowship Program.
How To Apply:
Apply Online via Google PhD Fellowship Program Official Website. Submit your Applications very carefully as any mistakes in your Application will be the cause of your denial. Provide each and everything that is required. Fill every field, avoid providing incorrect information. Follow the guidelines on the Official Website to Successfully Submit your Application. Click Here to get redirected Straight into the Program Website.
The Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program is an innovative program designed to help you advance your research and insights on the future of user-centered design and interaction. The Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program is an educational program that will advance Google’s core mission to organize the world’s information, making it universally accessible and useful. The Google Ph.D. Fellowship is a Ph.D. degree program for pre and postdoctoral candidates. It’s an opportunity of a lifetime for graduate students, post-docs and research scientists who want to make the next big impact on the future of search – building new search technologies, producing rigorous academic research and educating top talent in the field of computer science.