Many international students apply for scholarships. This is a long and tiring process that seems never-ending, sometimes. However, there are few scholarships providing the best opportunities to the students. Government of Germany scholarships is one of them that gives students the chance to get an excellent education and become an entrepreneur at the same time.
There are numerous opportunities awarded by the government of Germany for overseas students. The scholarships provided can cover living expenses or tuition fees, or pay a stipend allowing students to focus on their studies while traveling through Germany. Germany has a lot to offer for international students. The country is one of the most popular destinations for overseas studies.
To encourage international students, the government of Germany has introduced more scholarships and grants than any other country in the world. The Government of Germany provides several scholarship programs for international students. The scholarships aim to encourage exchanges between Germany and other countries as well as mobility among international students and scholars.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Germany
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Last Date To Apply: Varies
- Depending on the educational level, monthly amounts of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral applicants.
- Travel allowance, except these expenses, are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- One-off study allowance.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship residents may hold the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy.
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester).
- Related Sciences and Engineering.
- Urban Planning and Regional.
- Economic Sciences.
- Business Administration.
- Political Economics.
- Development Cooperation.
- Forest Sciences and Agricultural.
- Environmental Sciences and Natural.
- Public Health.
- Law, Social Sciences and Education.
- Media Studies.
- Understanding of English or German Languages.
- For international programs, the language is English. You are normally asked to give an English language certificate e.g. TOEFL or IELTS.
- For other programs, the language of instruction is German. You are usually asked to give a German language certificate e.g. DSH or TestDaF.
- Click Here for a list of eligible developing countries.
- Applicants have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) or Masters’s degree in a suitable subject.
- Applicants have at least two years of professional experience.
- Applicants can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
Last Date To Apply:
Click Here for details regarding the Deadline.
How To Apply:
Candidates will have to Apply Online for the Scholarships in Germany. Please provide all the required documents and all the information that is needed. In Order to Apply, you will have to go through the Government of Germany Scholarships Website. Click Here to Proceed to their Website.
As you know, Germany is one of the largest economies in Europe and offers a vibrant lifestyle for every expatriate coming to work or study here. But as is true around the world, to avail of such a prestigious government scholarship, you must fill out your application form carefully. You will not be considered eligible if your application has missing information or even a small mistake. Therefore, you need to make sure that while filling out this application form, you double-check all the details. The government of Germany offers many highly sought-after scholarships. If you are a good candidate, it’s worth spending time reading through the application requirements and guidelines before you start. In the end, it could be the difference between success and failure. The Government of Germany offers scholarships for international students to help fund their studies in Germany. The scholarships are offered to students from other countries who wish to study in Germany during the winter and summer semesters. The aim of these scholarships is to improve and deepen the understanding of different social systems, political processes, economic structures and cultural developments in Germany as well as in other countries, as well as for promoting mutual understanding between people from different countries and cultures.