There are many ways to fund your education, but few scholarships come with the benefits of the Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) Scholarship in Qatar. In Addition, Hamad Bin Khalifa University offers a scholarship program for students who meet their criteria. The application process is simple and straightforward, which makes it easy for both qualified applicants and those seeking funding.
There’s no need to worry about loans or other financial tools when you can use this opportunity. The University seeks out the best and brightest minds in order to produce graduates that will make contributions at home, regionally and globally. Scholarships range from full tuition to partial tuition for deserving applicants.
Every year, Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) offers scholarship opportunities for qualified undergraduate students with diverse backgrounds including nationality, culture or beliefs. Furthermore, These prestigious awards provide financial assistance so that talented individuals can pursue their dreams regardless of economic status or geographic location by making higher education available to them regardless of cost.
Also, Read: Nanyang University Scholarships.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Qatar
- University/institution: Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Bachelor’s, Master And PhD Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 1st February 2023 (For International), 15th March 2023 (For Qatar Local)
On Selection, You will get some astonishing funding from Hamad Bin Khalifa University.
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (MS).
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month(PhD).
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
- Return Ticket/Year
- Tuition Fee Covered
Fields of Study:
- Bachelor Program
- Master Program
- Ph.D. Program
The Fields that are given we have given the list below which you should read carefully.
College of Islamic Studies:
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, & Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities & Societies
College of Science and Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science & Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport & Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
College of Law:
- LLM in International Economic & Business Law
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
- LLM in International Law & Foreign Affairs
College of Health and Life Sciences:
- Master of Science in Genomics & Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics & Precision Medicine
- Master of Science in Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
College of Public Policy:
- Master of Public Policy
The Criteria which is required is given below so make sure to read it.
- You must be an International Student or a Resident of Qatar.
- You Must Complete Secondary School for a bachelor’s Degree and have a BS degree for Masters Degree Programs, and an MS degree for the Ph.D. program.
- Further Requirement is available under each Section of the Program.
Last Date To Apply:
Every Candidate must apply before the due date which is 1st February 2023 (For International Students), and 15th March 2023 (For Qatar Local).
How to Apply:
Candidates can directly apply online through the Website of the University. You can apply online and you must upload all the required documents that are needed. Please Click Here in order to apply online.
This is an Excellent Opportunity for people who have dreamed of living abroad. Furthermore, You People may apply right now so that you have the best chance to get accepted.