The Harris Williams internship program is a unique opportunity for talented students to learn about the investment banking industry. Through the program, interns will gain exposure to the inner workings of an investment bank and learn about the various financial products and services that we offer. Interns will also have the opportunity to work on live projects and make a meaningful contribution to the firm.
Also, Read: Baker Hughes Internship
Details of the Internship:
- Internship Location: United States
- Company: Harris Williams
- Education Level: Any
- Deadline: No
Harris Williams offers an internship program that provides students with the opportunity to learn about the investment banking industry and gain valuable work experience. The program is open to students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
The benefits of the Harris Williams internship program include:
- The opportunity to learn about the investment banking industry
- The chance to gain valuable work experience
- The ability to work with a team of professionals
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- The chance to network with professionals in the industry
- The chance to earn course credit (for undergraduate students)
- The chance to make a difference in the lives of others (Harris Williams employees volunteer for a variety of community service organizations)
How To Apply:
If you want to apply for this internship program click here.
As one of the world’s leading middle market investment banks, Harris Williams provides a unique opportunity for students to gain first-hand experience in the field of investment banking. Our summer internship program is designed to give students a comprehensive introduction to the field of investment banking and provide them with the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful in the industry.
The scheme provides an opportunity for college students to learn about the investment banking industry and gain valuable experience working on live transactions. Interns will work closely with senior bankers and have the opportunity to contribute to the analysis and presentation of transactions.