Harvard University has a scholarships program for those who show true promise and have the determination to succeed. Scholarships are awarded based on merit with an emphasis on academic excellence, leadership potential, and financial need. They offer many scholarships to students in need of financial aid.
These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic, extracurricular and athletic accomplishments, personal characteristics such as leadership potential, community service involvement and work experience. Harvard also provides funding for international students studying at U.S. colleges or universities. Harvard Scholarships are available for students who show academic ability and leadership potential.
They offer a variety of scholarships to students who demonstrate academic success. If you are currently enrolled at Harvard, it is important that you understand what kinds of scholarships are available. The scholarships are open to both Postdoctoral and Ph.D. Students. The deadline is coming up soon so apply now.
Also, Read: University of Miami Scholarship.
Regarding the University:
Harvard University is one of the infinite and reputable universities in the world. It has a rich history and tradition, with some of America’s best and brightest attending it every year. The institution offers hundreds of scholarship opportunities to help students afford tuition, housing, meals and other expenses.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: USA
- University/Institution: Harvard University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: MBA
- Last Date To Apply: 31st May 2023
- Unpaid internship installation by Boustany Foundation.
- US$102,200 allocation will be provided for the Tuition Cost.
- Travel costs are completely financed from the Home nation to America.
- Accommodation is Free.
- Tuition Cost waiver.
Before you think about Submitting Applications, you must know that if you don’t fulfill the below-given criteria, applying for this Scholarship will be waste of time.
- Own an exceptional educational background.
- Students of any nationality are acceptable for this Scholarship.
- Have an Undergraduate Degree to get MBA Scholarship.
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interrogation with the Foundation.
- One contender will then be awarded the Scholarship.
- Successful students are predicted to finish a 2-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Contenders may apply for the Scholarship only after obtaining an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
- Preference will be given to prospects of Lebanese descent.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Application for Harvard University Scholarships is 31st May 2023.
How To Apply:
Kindly visit the Official Website for more details regarding this Scholarship, All the important details about this Opportunity are mentioned on their Website. Plus some extra details are also mentioned. Click Here to get access to the Official Website.
This Scholarship Opportunity is in the United States which is an Excellent Country to live your life in. We Suggest those Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for this Scholarship.