HEC Scholarship in the United States is available for students from Pakistan for Postgraduate studies. The Federal Government of Pakistan has enforced a new scholarship program via Higher Education Commission (HEC) to accomplish its vision of advancing educational excellence in Pakistan.
This scholarship program is specially designed to promote best-caliber students and reward them with complete fee reimbursement, covering tuition, hostel, lab fees, visa costs, airfare & residency allowance. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) and the United States government have come together to form a partnership that will promote Pakistani students to study in the USA through the HEC Scholarship Program, where students from upper socio-economic surroundings are granted need-based scholarships.
The program includes all disciplines which include medicine and health sciences, engineering and technology, business administration, as well as information technology. The HEC Scholarship Programs are merit-based scholarship programs. They are available to outstanding students who have demonstrated superior academic qualifications and high levels of professional competency.
Also, Read: Asian Development Bank Scholarship in Thailand.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: USA
- Organization: Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Last Date To Apply: 28th February 2022
- Applicants Tuition costs and health insurance will be covered.
- Free Airfare Tickets.
- Selected students will have the Settlement Stipend
- Applicants will be provided with A monthly allowance.
- Aspirants must be Nationals of Pakistan/AJK
- Applicants who must fulfill the requirements that are given by Organization are eligible.
- Candidates must have MS/Mphil degree from HEC linked institute.
- 4 years of an undergraduate degree (BS/B.Sc./B.E/Match) (16 years of formal education) is sufficient.
- Prospects who don’t have any other Scholarships active are qualified.
- You must be younger than 40 years of age.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Application for the HEC Scholarship in the United States | US PAK Corridor is 28th February 2022.
How To Apply:
Applications Process is provided on HEC Scholarship Website. In Order to Apply, you will have to visit HEC Scholarship in the United States Website. Click Here to proceed to their Website.
- Certified Academic Certificates
- Passport copies
- Reference letter (if required)
- Scholarship Application
People from Pakistan have the perfect opportunity to get all the benefits in this Scholarship. Only If you fulfill the criteria then you will be able to apply for this Scholarship. Please visit the HEC Scholarship Official Website for more information.