Horatio Alger Scholarship help students achieve their goals of higher education. These scholarships are available to high school seniors and college undergraduates that demonstrate outstanding potential, but may not otherwise be able to afford a college education or vocational training. The Horatio Alger Association is committed to helping students who wish to pursue higher education and need financial assistance due to family hardships or lack of income from part-time.
The Horatio Alger Scholarship is awarded to students who have overcome adversity in their lives. Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited college or university, and the scholarship can only be used for tuition, books, fees, room and board. Students with exemplary academic records are given priority when applying for these scholarships. The Horatio Alger Scholarship Program is an outstanding scholarship opportunity for students who are committed to completing their undergraduate degrees.
Applicants must be high school seniors or high school graduates who have demonstrated a commitment to community service and financial need. It is important that you apply early as there is a limited number of scholarships available each year.
Also, Read: Cameron Impact Scholarship.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: USA
- Institution: Horatio Alger Association
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 15th March 2021
- Grant $25,000 to 106 students for four years of undergraduate education at any college in the United States of America.
- Be enlisted full-time as a high school senior in the US, be advancing commonly toward graduation in spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter a college in the USA no later than the fall following graduation.
- Show a solid commitment to proceed and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution).
- Describe critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is needed).
- Be connected in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Display honesty and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Keep a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Be a United States resident.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for this Scholarship Opportunity in the United States of America is 15th March 2021. Keep in mind that you must submit your applications before the due date.
How To Apply:
Kindly follow the guidelines of application submission from the Horatio Alger Scholarship Website. They have provided everything regarding this Scholarship Opportunity on the Website. Moreover, Click Here to get access to the Horatio Alger Scholarship Official Website.
An opportunity for those who want to live in the United States. Candidates who fulfill the requirements can go straight into Horatio Alger Scholarship for more details.