The Humphrey Fellowship Program in the United States provides an exceptional opportunity for professionals from countries throughout the world to learn about U.S. government operations and policymaking for 10 months through a fully funded personal immersion experience.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a prestigious, fully-funded and highly competitive international leadership program for mid-career professionals from around the world. The Humphrey Fellowship Program provides outstanding young leaders of tomorrow with a unique opportunity to expand their professional experience.
Also, Read: Atlas Corps Fellowship in USA.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country of Fellowship: USA
- Period: 10 Months
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- No. of Fellowships: 150
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- Higher Education Administration
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Natural Resources, Environmental, & Climate Change
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities
- Contagious & Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy & Management
- Rights & Freedoms
- International Religious Freedom
- Law & Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy & Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning & Policy
- HIV/AIDS Policy & Prevention
- Sustainable Lands
- Economic Development
- Finance & Banking
- Public Policy Analysis & Public Administration
- Technology Policy & Management
- Human Resource Management
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, & Prevention
- Health insurance will be given which will include sickness and accident coverage.
- All the travel fees connected to the fellowship will be covered including the return air ticket from the home nation to the United States of America and from the USA to the home country.
- Aspirants will be provided with a professional development subsidy for field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
- You will acquire free pre-academic English language coaching if needed.
- Book stipend will be provided
- Applicants will be provided with a 1-time computer subsidy allocation.
- Complete tuition and expenses of the host institution will be covered.
- A maintenance allocation.
- 1-time settling subsidy will be provided.
- Be an undergraduate and have a first-class Bachelor’s degree.
- Aspirants must show leadership qualities.
- Be proficient in the English Language.
- Be actively indulged in community services.
- Applicants must have five years of complete-time professional experience in the appropriate field.
- You must not have any prior experience in the US or a very limited experience can be accepted.
Last Date of Applications:
The Last Date for the Fully Funded Humphrey Fellowship Program in the United States of America varies from country to country. However, Applications must reach the USA by 1st October 2022.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure is totally Online, You can Submit Online Applications but make sure to submit your applications before the due date. The Deadline varies from country to country. Complete details concerning the Fellowship Program and also the Applications Procedure can be found on the Official Website. To Apply, you will have to visit Humphrey Fellowship Program Website. Click Here to Proceed to their Website in order to Submit Online Applications.
One of the most prestigious fellowships in the world, the Humphrey Fellowship Program is a leadership development program that provides recipients with firsthand experience working in local, state and federal government agencies and nonprofits. The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a prestigious human rights program that supports a select group of outstanding people to develop their capacity as future global leaders. The Humphrey Fellowship Program selects applicants who have a strong interest in and commitment to human rights issues. The Humphrey Fellowship Program is an exceptional educational opportunity sponsored by the United States government.