Hungary is a country that has been around for hundreds of years. It holds a rich history and has seen many changes over the centuries, but one thing remains consistent – Hungary’s commitment to education. Hungary Government Scholarship for foreign students who want to study in universities.
They also provide funding to students from all over the world who wish to study in Hungary. The Hungarian Government Scholarship is a full scholarship for international students, who are interested in pursuing their bachelor’s degree at the University of Pecs.
The scholarship awards cover tuition fees, living expenses, and health insurance. Hungary is a nation that has been around since the year 1000. It’s rich in culture and its people are known for being hard workers. Hungary also offers one of the best value scholarships on the market.
Hungarian Government Scholarships, as they’re called, do not require an essay or any form of the application process to be considered for acceptance into higher education institutions. In exchange for this scholarship, students must only have a 3-year obligation to work in their field of study after graduation from university or college.
Regarding the Hungarian government:
The Hungarian government is a parliamentary republic with universal suffrage. The head of state is the president, who appoints the prime minister and cabinet ministers. The parliament has two chambers: one for members of parliament (MPs) elected by single-member districts; another whose seats are distributed based on national vote share.
The Hungarian government is currently in a state of flux as the ruling party, Fidesz, is looking to pass legislation that would push the country further towards right-wing extremism. The proposed changes include restricting media coverage and increasing control over foreign funding for non-governmental organizations. This has been met with widespread condemnation by human rights groups and opposition parties alike.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Hungary
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Non-degree
- No. of Scholarships: 5,000
- Last Date To Apply: January 15, 2023
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
Fields of Study:
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Food Safety & Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection
- Rural Development Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- International Economy and Business
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Urban Systems Engineering
- Complex Rehabilitation
- Public Health
- Social Work in Health Care
- Social Work and Social Economy
- English Studies
- American Studies
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European & International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
The Hungary Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Hence it will cover all the expenditures.
- Complete Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Complete Accommodation will be given.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to chosen students.
- Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF per Month which is enough to cover your food and additional costs.
Last Date To Apply:
The Applications Submission Last Date is 15th January 2023. The Applications Timeline can be found on the Official Site.
How To Apply:
The application process for this Scholarship is Online. Kindly visit the Hungary Government Scholarship Website in order to apply online. Click Here to get redirected to their Website.
Hungary is a very Powerful Country in regard of study so this is the best chance to get into this wonderful Country. Apply now before missing this amazing opportunity.