The ICYF Internship Program in Istanbul, Turkey provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable work experience in leading organizations within the fields of social development, international development, and education. There are multiple areas in which you can gain experience with the organization you have chosen.
ICYF is taking applications from students from all over the world for their internship programs. Based in Istanbul, Turkey, the ICYF will support you during your internship throughout the duration of the program by providing training, seminars, and opportunities to network with like-minded international youth.
As an intern, you’ll get hands-on experience that touches on various aspects of being a social activist while you are surrounded by culture and history. While this is not a paid position, it provides candidates with a unique opportunity to develop skills by working as part of a team while they pursue their education.
Also, Read: Curatorial Internship Program | Paid CCA Internships in Canada.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Turkey
- Host: Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF)
- Applications: Online
- Period: 3 Months
- Last Date To Apply: None
- You will receive a certificate of completion.
- The internship will enhance the writing skills of the Aspirants.
- You will have a chance to get jobs in international organizations.
- You will have a chance to build confidence in a professional environment.
- Be proficient in English.
- Applicants with an understanding of Arabic and French will be preferred.
- Be between the ages of 18-35.
- Be enlisted in the university.
- Have a good understanding of MS office.
- Be in Istanbul for a physical internship.
How To Apply:
You can Submit Applications Online, Make sure to provide all the required documents. To Apply, go through the ICYF Internship Program Website. Click Here to Proceed to Apply Online.
The ICYF Internship program aims at bringing together young individuals from different parts of the globe in an intensive summer program to assist in increasing the impact and outreach of ICYF.